Manhunter > Silence of the Lambs

Manhunter > Silence of the Lambs

Attached: Manhunter.jpg (672x896, 116.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=foFw7djyELc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4rDTnRGmVBs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LUFPbvrCMlg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi3AVgzf52k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Ride with me - for my pleasure.
I can't get this to work.

HEARTBEAT, HEARTBEAT, LOOKING FOR THAT HEARTBEAT

>STRONG AS I AM
>THERE'S SOMETHING BOUT THIS THING THAT SCARES ME

checked and based. one of my favorite movies..classic Michael Mann kino of the highest order..this is one of my favorite scenes in a movie ever

youtube.com/watch?v=foFw7djyELc

Attached: manhunter.jpg (1024x434, 157.01K)

>OOOO OHHHH
>*wicked 80s bass line kicks in*

That bust through the glass scene at the end is peak kino. The whole movie is leading up to that confrontation and it’s brilliant.

Attached: 45.jpg (1080x606, 265.62K)

that's awesome tbqh

Definitely better than Red Dragon. Easily Norton's worst performance, and arguably the marking point of when he stopped making great movies.

Manhunter's 80s neon aestetics doesn't blend well with gritty psychological thriller

what was hannibals accent?

I disagree, it heightens the 'detachment from society' and 'society as degenerate that needs to be purged' feeling. Hyper techno capitalism through visual queues and the detachment of it

Best comparison
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4rDTnRGmVBs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LUFPbvrCMlg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi3AVgzf52k

>neon
did u even watch the movie?

Not better than Silence, but much better than Red Dragon. Although Red Dragon develops Dolarhyde's character much more so it has that going for it. I still think Hopkins is the best Lector.

the third one is the best imo, also why did they change his accent so much in the series?

That scene is so well played and understated in Petersen and Farina’s performances. Wish Mann did more psychological thriller films, as he is so good at building character.

That's just how Mads talks, he's Danish or whatever

Yes, they used lots of artificiall lightning, much green lightning typical of the 80s aestetic

i see what they were going for. lecter is lithuanian in the books, cox had a british accent and hopkins a southern drawl, going euro was a decent idea, shame the series doesn't go anywhere and repeats itself so much

cox > hopkins > mads