/brit/

Some place in Scotland edition

Attached: visitscotland_26713697819_1466156195.jpg (1050x700, 572.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UqUfxfpFlRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i hate w*men

watching a Ukrainian argue with a Russian on Any Forums about the war we really do live in the future

i hate j*nny

Is this the new?

*slides into /shit/*

Attached: 1653863857039.webm (270x480, 1.61M)

this is what africans used to be about

Attached: file.png (1280x1751, 2.1M)

tick tock frogs

Attached: Queen.png (1268x720, 121.47K)

acquiring a scottish gf is my birthright

very weird looking face

why do you hate us?

can she do it, bros?

You'll be lucky if she sees 2023.

bore on boring french cunt

big dirty stinkin' bass, dirty dirty stinkin' bass

Because you're vile

listening to vocaloid music

Attached: fb7.jpg (1080x607, 48.41K)

someone asked how one gets by doing so little at toil: benefit of the doubt. i’m generally known as a good troubleshooter so i can say “still working on it” when i’m actually watching sega saturn restoration videos

my sides

Truth hurts.

>when i’m actually watching sega saturn restoration videos
would rather just do work me

thoughts on women?

Imagine unironically being ruled by a man named bumboi

I have taken the decision to launch a special operation on /brit/ to de-nazify it

Attached: 4955F571-48DE-4B0C-A15C-273A2C1D7DDA.jpg (700x705, 61.8K)

are polo shirts fashionable at the minute lads?

love me mum and love me gf

*spontaneously combusts*

Hate them

That feel when Labour are flanking the Tories from the right on immigration.
kek

Attached: 8494455.png (603x672, 575.6K)

mate has started driving for justeat, honestly think this is the motivation to get them away from me being the fear of him delivering to me while i'm drunk at 1am on a monday frothing for a kebab

terrible way to go

Attached: 1653478184071.png (480x344, 233.86K)

*farts in your face with enough force to gently ruffle your hair*

for black history month the history professor at my uni did a lecture where he talked about how he will not rest until he makes sure every last white person in this country is either slaughtered or completely bred out of existence, with any reference to there having been a white race being completely scrubbed from history
Just found it really insightful and interesting to be honest

>He also enforced uniformity of religion under the Gallican Catholic Church. His revocation of the Edict of Nantes abolished the rights of the Huguenot Protestant minority and subjected them to a wave of dragonnades, effectively forcing Huguenots to emigrate or convert, as well as virtually destroying the French Protestant community.
didnt realise louis xiv was based

Amazon video is so shit.

>effectively forcing Huguenots to emigrate
unironically my ancestors

its grim down south

not a single word

Inspiring

huguenots more like huge nuts

>asset stripping
christ
these freaks are never satisfied
if we left them there to fend for themselves theyd be complaining still

after hearing lots of testimony i'm convinced that the CL final chaos was entirely the fault of the french police, UEFA and the extreme diversity in that area of Paris. and i'm no liverpool fan.

That didn't actually happen though did it Rorke

eaten a bit too much curry

if its more than 10 words im not reading it

staged

no it's a road

Chicken Kiev tonight lads.
Lovely.

four words are plenty

My sister is loudly watching some stupid show called "Love Island" and it's driving me fucking insane. Any of you heard of this shit? It's just airheaded Deanos and slags doing some stupid love contest. It's by far the most mind-numbingly horrible thing I've ever seen in my entire life.Everybody on the show dresses like shit. The girls look like they're straight out of Any Forums slag memes. The dudes look like they were taken from /fa/ "ready for SEX" memes. I didn't think anybody like this actually existed. This fucking host is annoying as shit. His voice is so grating and his writers think they're being quippy. I want to wring out his twerpy little neck. I cannot believe how utterly vapid this entire thing is.

It's like an even worse form of American reality TV, which is already bottom-of-the-barrel. Why would you make this shit? Why would you do this to me? What the fuck is wrong with your country?

Attached: 1651182830514.gif (540x404, 2.95M)

Have never ever posted copypasta

Simply don't understand the appeal in making posts that aren't mine, embarrassing

Catberg keeps farting and stinking up my room

thoughts on golf?
youtube.com/watch?v=UqUfxfpFlRE

It's not easy making top quality posts all the time.

american cultural influence

l'd pressure her sink putt if you know what l mean

if you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all or just say eating poo if you have to say something

it is once again time to eat an onion

Blimey she's thick. What does she propose? Paying skilled migrants under minimum wage to deter them "asset stripping"?

just what they want you to think

over 3? Nah

twenty's plenty
twenty's plenty
twenty's plenty
twenty's plenty
twenty's plenty
twenty's plenty

things i did today:
posted on Any Forums a lot
defeated the final boss of a video game
did 1 drawing
ate a lot of food
slept 13 hours

Attention please.

Been a rough one lately lads. Been feeling a bit in the dumps, can't lie about that. Bit of a blog but hope any other lads feeling the same can at least get something from it.

Recently moved out for the first time and whilst I'm very grateful for that, it has been a jarring change to get used to. Going from a house that has always had visitors, always had people coming and going, family, friends, whoever to... Nothing. Just me and my thoughts. I thought I'd relish the opportunity and never even partially believed I was the type that enjoyed company, always hated it, always wanted to be on my own. I've been completely blindsided by this change and how I've felt over it.
I've gotten over some of the harder parts of that, used it to better myself. Never exercised more in my life and I'm looking and feeling good, better. Matured, grown and focussed myself on that. Usually I avoid people with contempt too, now I'm all for at least giving small talk a go and I don't even believe it's out of a dire thirst for interaction on the day-to-day. I'm just not as depleted as I were before.

Thought I'd gotten over the worst of it though but I've had an incredibly short fuse lately with just about everyone that's not been family, like I'm looking to get in a scrap. I'm also not really the one to bother with women either, but I've been trying everything to get one to ruin the peace I've found. Rejection I'm used to, don't care you're gonna miss most times and most of the time I don't even bother. But this latest one? It's really hit me and I'm once again feeling like this utter despair's come out of nowhere. I was if anything more put off by her, was just a shot in the dark, but I've taken it way too to heart.

Hope some other lads have felt like this here, just constantly asking myself who or what I'm doing all this for. I think men are meant to do only what they want above all, but to accomplish that want for someone else.

We should take in all the third world spackers so only clever people are left out there.