Do you take fashion inspiration from f&tv characters?

Do you take fashion inspiration from f&tv characters?

Attached: 1646938594521.webm (624x1104, 1.75M)

Pro Tip: if I ever see any of you faggots dressed like this, then I will punch in really fucking hard in the neck and take a piss on your fag cap

Hes missing something though, not sure what it is

>with a dirty bug
like clockwork

no you won't

when will they learn?

Attached: .gif (498x280, 3.2M)

Its just a kid having fun, bro

I'm going to get dressed specifically like this and go to wherever you are nigger see if you do

The person recording is the bigger fag

why?
for dressing nice?
i bet if he were wearing some stupid supreme shirt and ugly ass yeezeys you would be sucking his cock

Wrong, I would be letting my girlfriend suck his cock

lmao what an idiot

Which white guy is her boyfriend?

people use to dress like this few years ago.

Yes. I wear a similar outfit to pic related (Vincent Gallo in The Brown Bunny getting his dick sucked). I also wear a beige trenchcoat like Alain Delon in Le Samourai but I don't wear the hat because I couldn't pull it off. Also I wear bolo ties like the guy from True Detective season 2.

Attached: vincent_gallo_belt.png (1118x665, 1.78M)

Kek first time I saw this I thought it was Argentina or something.
Now knowing it's California makes it actually pathetic instead of just a based weirdo foreigner

the outfit itself isn't bad, it's just too big, his hat's so low he can barely see and he's wearing fucking zoompods

whats the deal with those anyway, do zoomers really just have a constant stream of garbage nigger rap blasting in their ears, even when they're with their friends?

6 inches

Is it weird that I make it a point to never wear anything with print? No writings, no images, no brand logos if I can help it. All solid colors.

When I was startong in college, I had a huge house, md phase. So i walked about with a cane for a few weeks, opening doors with it, ringing bells, knocking, etc. Got old fast.
At some point i started knocking with my ring like Frank in House of Cards when I dismissed meetings at work. That shit is still cash.

I'm I never wear anything with print on it either. It's a sign bad of REALLY BAD taste in fashion so keep doing your thing.

wrote "bad" twice fuck I'm getting a bit drunk

imagine how hard he is going to cringe when he looks back in a few years

dressed like goose for my entire first semester in uni
I thought I was the coolest guy ever

Attached: 26436756254.png (1102x1584, 1.27M)

u were right

I thought it was england.