How do we save the DCEU

How do we save the DCEU

Attached: Justice-League-HD.jpg (2000x1375, 467.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IeqtAB1WgEw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The DCEU is dead. Bury it. Consider it mercy.

youtube.com/watch?v=IeqtAB1WgEw

its simple, uh, we kill the batman

Do we need to save it? I'm fine with standalone stuff like Joker and The Batman, to be quite fair

Have disney buy dc

Honestly the only way they can save this is by genderswapping all the heroes and giving them all sexy costumes

Attached: 5B364489-109E-49C1-BDA5-FDBC47C082E6.jpg (1069x1559, 1.25M)

its simple, uh, we #RestoreTheSnyderVerse

I doesn't need saving
Shazam 2, Black Adam, and The Flash will be huge hits

By restoring the Snyderverse while keeping solo projects like Joker and The Batman continue doing their own thing.

you don't, DC's EU is trash because Superman overshadows everything and is an awful dead-end of a character

Kill everyone involved in writing, directing, costume design, and anything else that seems relevant.

Based

filtered liberal.

Attached: 1616515227753.png (523x521, 530.4K)

By adding in sex scenes for all characters

Ditch the Snyderverse. It’s dead weight. Focus on lesser known characters. That’s what Marvel did. People forget the MCU didn’t own the movie rights to their biggest sellers. Sony had SM, Fox had the X Men, Universal had The Hulk.
Iron Man was barely a B level character and same with Captain America and Thor.

Cast supergirl with a qt loli-looking girl so you get a chunk of the weeb audience from marvel. Add in fart jokes and references to twitch and youtube streamers to get laughs from the audience.

Attached: tr02.jpg (1404x1163, 1.01M)

>dude ditch multiverse lmao
>Now what you do is focus on smaller characters that got their shine by being connected to a larger story. I am intelligent :)

Export the whole shebang to Bollywood.

>restore Snyderverse
That’s literally what killed it in the first place you retarded pajeets

It's WB being braindead retards that killed it you blithering idiot. Their fuckups is why The Batman can now freely have almost 3 hours of runtime.