It's another can hear flatmate having tender sex with his loving gf through the wall episode

>it's another can hear flatmate having tender sex with his loving gf through the wall episode
Kinos that encapsulate th- ah fuck it

Attached: DFCFD8DE-D1F6-441F-B1BA-3A0378E7C9BB.jpg (600x548, 31.05K)

Drive (2011)

op?
OP?????
DONT DO IT MAN THEY'RE NOT WORTH IT

>Not living on your own
My heart bleeds for you, OP

Do people do that?
They just have sex when someone is in the other room?
Just like that?

I'd never cause them any harm. In fact I'm very much fond of them and I really hope their relationship will last and that they don't cheat on each other. It's just that I can physically feel my life wilting away.

post pic of her so we can decide whether it's a great loss or not.

>it's another roomate moves at supersonic speed into my room and vomits invisible vomit on my drink
kinos adequate for such feeling?

>vomits vomit

They also do it when you're in the room

>T. had a very bad freshman year

Get your own qt. Doesn't have to be attractive. Get a cute chubster and curdle and architect her while watching kinosis.

>its another white roommate who leaves his dirty dishes out for weeks and chugs Bangs in room playing on his PC all day
I thought yall were the clean ones

Attached: 002138325.jpg (1300x1300, 112.08K)

>Kinos that encapsulate th-
Normal Peope

This why you're sexless, you sound like a beta cuck

>30 year old virgin

Attached: whatalife.png (471x536, 420.84K)

Nothing worse than hearing the sounds of someone fucking when you're tfw no gf

>Normal Pepe

Attached: 1642466639677.jpg (820x713, 36.81K)

>Its another white boy who never achieved anything coming here to talk shit with equally worse loser whites.

how the fuck do people have sex when there are other people in the same house, or literally seperated by paper thin walls???

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 6.77K)

Nice bait, there are no niggers or white women on Any Forums. They're busy having sex with each other.

Because they're actual niggers with no shame. Girls will get embarrassed about it if they realize, guys think it's funny.

why do you care if you're the dude having sex?
>oh noo someone will know I have sex how terrible
if your option was to NEVER have sex, or to have sex but some people might hear it, what would you choose?

My mom walked on me having sex with my gf. I laughed about it with her after and got a lock for the door.

Why not confront him later and explain that you can hear them having sex? I'm sure he doesn't want to be in the situation either, so telling him would probably be the best solution.