An entire school district got privatized in Florida, there are no public schools there anymore

An entire school district got privatized in Florida, there are no public schools there anymore.
America, what the fuck?

Attached: 1653927849896.jpg (828x889, 115.3K)

Reading is for chuds

N

Good
Public schools are just death traps for children

>NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO LITTLE JAMAL AND CLETUS NEED TO BE ABLE TO READ BECAUSE... WELL THEY JUST NEED TO OK?!?!

Attached: 8ad.png (600x797, 495.31K)

neo-liberalism was a mistake

Does it even matter? Doesn't children in the US get "vouchers" so they can go to private schools on the tax payer's dime?

Florida has Dixie-tier education, so I laugh.

>America, what the fuck?
We're a federation, Florida is free to be retarded if it wants to. I'm minding my own business in Massachusetts, where our PISA scores are at the top of the world.

No problem

USA is a merc country anyways.

Attached: Typical_Americans.jpg (460x399, 41.36K)

>get "vouchers" so they can go to private schools on the tax payer's dime
i never heard of this

Good
Black people can not and do not want to be educated and all attempts at doing that result in failure

Idk does they?

Does this happen in brazil?

Love how you went classist and not racist, cute

Either little jamal and cletus will likely grow up to become criminals or you educate them so they can have proper jobs and contribute to society

yes

God Ameritards are so fucking dumb
Yes they do, they're called charter schools and many republicans support them as opposed to normal public schools. they have been shown to work in some places THOUGH

They do in Florida
This is literally a non-issue for anyone except public school teachers.

Attached: vouchers.png (1438x707, 163.03K)

The eternal Mexican lives in your head and pays no rent.

Wrong, public schools are garbage and politicians and the government don't give a fuck about education. Teachers could go on a strike and they would say: "good". They're not trying to make the poors educated at all.

Brazilian public schools are basically juvenile prisons with broken desks and crappy cafeterias

I thought the only thing worse than American private schools is American public schools (in terms of education quality).

How did Brazil get so fucked up?

America would benefit if public school teachers were allowed to beat the shit out of bullies and low IQ students

>get
it was always fucked up. Agrarian oligarchs never cared about developing the country.

No need for that. Just reintroduce Eugenics programs aimed at minorities.

Florida here
if you don't like it fuck you

This
some people are just unwhorty of a basic level of education

So what does this mean? Basically anyone who lives there but cannot afford to go to private school just doesn't go to school or gets sent to out of county ones?

>So what does this mean?
Literally nothing
See school vouchers.