Does this happen in your country?

does this happen in your country?

Attached: indian parents.png (792x864, 761.71K)

>son's parents
shouldn't it be the daughter's parents?

wasn't there a german/dutch guy who sued his parents for giving birth to him?

My mom said she won't write anything for me in her will when I explained to her why I was an anti natalist.

What are the damages?

k
how did they come up with that amount? seems way too specific for such a bullshit case

*wife's son's parents

based mom. If you're not continuing the bloodline you deserve nothing of what comes from it

>if you I arrange you to marry my best friend's daughter and pay a shitload on your wedding you'll have kids, right?
>haha of course

>actually giving up this kind of information to your parents
you fucked up

What if they fuck like rabbits but one of them can't procreate?

its the money they spend on his education, wedding and honeymoon

Boomers are greedy, wow I'm floored.

reminds me of a friend of mine whining that it took her two years of trying to get pregnant and all I could think was "um based?"

I'm presuming the actionable damages are the cost of the wedding ceremony and/or the cost of the dowry (if any). Not sure which parents usually pay for which. And ianal but iirc verbal contracts and expected norms are a sound bases from which to file claims (doesn't mean they'll win, but I think it means they won't be dismissed procedurally).

find a way to fix it? There's a ton of ways to concieve nowdays. But that's rarely the case anyways millenials just don't want to stop indulging in their vices and start families. It should honestly become commonplace to write them out of the inheritence. It's better than having generations of your family's hard work end up with their wive's boyfriend's family

I imagine it being pretty sad trying to get pregnant but being unable to.

I'm not a doctor so I don't know how often it's about the egg and how often it's about the sperm.

>millennials
>inheritance

I hope they don't pretend to be buddhist. Imagine having this much ego.

Most Indians murder their daughters when they're born, the decent ones marry them off and never speak to them again

open bob makes much more sense now

Why would you think they are Buddhist? Buddhism is extremely uncommon in India. And why would you think Buddhist parents can't or shouldn't be total pricks? Most Buddhism has little to say about normative ethics.