Makes you think

Attached: 1626681492581.jpg (1631x779, 237.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eng6kqK93O4
youtube.com/watch?v=bYdd4fMtW_A
blog.lingoda.com/en/how-to-confidently-use-reported-speech-in-english/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Replying before thread gets interdimensonally nuked by the CERN-planted jannies

Was it
>Luke, I am your father
?

mandela effect is a cia psyop to alter digital proof of common pop culture so that you believe wikipedia over your own memories on future current events

it was MIRROR MIRROR god damn it

GOD DAMN IT CUNT FUCKING SHIT FUCK

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-24 at 12-48-52 Google Trends.png (1981x975, 91.94K)

CRA-12179 the star that "disappeared" and returned
the Jupiter hexagon
NHGX-1468-HGTE-9033-WSCV-8126

You are overthinking this. When people say the expression to each other they don't say "mama always said life was like a box of chocolates" they say life is like a box of chocolates. Its purely based on how people repeat the phrase to each other not how it was used in the movie.

ah yes, the reddit philosopher has arrived

The worst part about this one is that it's STILL "mirror, mirror" in my native language (Norwegian)

cia only cares about english public opinion manipulation, its still mirror mirror in many south american shitholes as well

It was never that. Thats the misquote said in a thousand different movies and shows

It's genuinely both. Various books used mirror mirror vs magic mirror. Sleeping beauty was written in multiple forms before it was a movie. only retards didn't know that he never said that (long before cern existed)

youtube.com/watch?v=eng6kqK93O4

Is there a scene where the mom actually says it in present tense instead retard forrest/hanks combing tenses?

>reddit philsopher bought into the psy-op, willingly flushes his own memories down the toilet because wikipedia told him to and he just LOVES that smug self satisfaction of perceived superiority over the memory-believers
many such cases

>Minor semantic differences in the quote that mean nothing
AHHHHH HELP ME REDDIT BROS THE MANDELA EFFECT I'M GOING INSANE

No I never remember "Luke I am your father" from the vhs I watched dozens of times as a kid. All "mandela effects" are not equal. Some spic going on about how kitkat had or did not have a dash in it is for literal retards.

considering you post this mandella effect shit, you clearly actually go to reddit

meds

Spooky

thanks for the steam key nerd

clearly this is just a graph of the popularity of blind guardian.

youtube.com/watch?v=bYdd4fMtW_A

JC none of you third worlders speak English?

blog.lingoda.com/en/how-to-confidently-use-reported-speech-in-english/

But it is mirror mirror in the book of brothers Grimm