Vlad The Impaler (2023)

Who should direct it?

Attached: 16294739857845.jpg (2048x1365, 465.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/article/2009/12/09/charlie-hunnam-vlad-dracula-movie/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Charlie Hunnam wrote a Vlad the Impaler script and sold it to Brad Pitt's production company.

Actually sounds fucking awesome.

>As the script stands now, we don’t touch on vampirism. That was my one non-negotiable area when we were developing it, and thankfully, nobody suggested that we should delve into it at the end. But you can clearly see the things that Bram Stoker took…. Vlad was such a brutal man, and the trick is to make him sympathetic. That was the challenge, and if we’ve succeeded in any way in this script, I truly believe that it’s genuinely making him sympathetic. He was doing what he thought was right. He was the one who was being invaded and whose religious beliefs were being stripped away. Vlad met the Sultan three times in battle through the course of his life and at any time he meant him, he was outnumbered 5 to 1. A lot of his brutality just came out of military necessity — shock tactics and fear tactics to give him the upper hand, because he just couldn’t meet them man-to-man. Gunpowder had also just been discovered, so Vlad was fighting with bows and arrows and swords and the Ottoman Empire had guns. He had the advantage of fighting on home ground and he knew the terrain better, which gave him the ability to fight at night. Because he would fight at night, he would try to get his men on a night schedule, so they hadn’t already been up for 12 hours through the day. There are a million ways to show that this guy is the origin of vampirism without actually having him drinking blood.

ew.com/article/2009/12/09/charlie-hunnam-vlad-dracula-movie/

Me desu

Edward Zwick (director of the last samurai)

I want to see the real story, not the Dracula story.

>Young Slav gets hostaged to the Ottoman Empire
>Spends his life getting his asshole turned inside out by Muslims and Jews
>Goes home a man
>Raises his Army
>Goes back to the Empire
>Rounds every single Muslim and Jew
>Executes them by impaling them up their ass and leaving their corpse there
Fuck that's based.

>He was doing what he thought was right.
This is the shit Adam Driver says about every villain he plays, kek this role is really made for him.
It really sounds good, based Charlie, does he want to play Vlad himself?
My main fear is we will never get historical Dracula, because muh showing muslims in a bad light etc.

Attached: 162398473895.png (510x680, 566.96K)

>vlad the impaler
>slav
retarded muttoid

>Young Slav
he was a vlach
>Spends his life getting his asshole turned inside out by Muslims and Jews
his brother was gay , not him, and his brother stabbed the sultan when he goot too frisky

Looks like he is on hiatus from big budget movies

Vlad wasn't gay, he was a bachi bazi boy.

>gets his asshole ruined by muslims
>isn't gay
Cope

>bachi bazi
that is paki shit, you faggot

Wut?

That whole period and location is kino.
I wanna see the battle of Nicopolis as a prelude .

i really liked dracula untold

Dominic Sena

ANOTHER fucking adam driver movie

>t.brainlet

>Charlie Hunnam wrote a Vlad the Impaler script
he's just gone up a notch in my book

Attached: 1631138578547.gif (220x155, 566.01K)

He can unironically nail gothic aesthetic in it

Attached: MORE.png (680x335, 177.12K)

strike while the twink is hot

I'm scared, if twitter finds out about it they will cancel him