Nicolas Cage as 'Dracula' in the upcoming 'Renfeld'

This is it. This is the come back, guys. This is what's going to catapult Nic back into the public's conciousness and is going to sear him back into the minds of the new generation who will rediscover Nicolas Cage. This is going to get him out of the debts he's in and is going be the definitve go-to look for iterations of Dracula for the next 50 years.

Attached: nic.jpg (900x450, 90.84K)

>From the director of "The Tomorrow War"

Nope.

>I'm a vampire! I'm a vampire! I'm a vampire! I'm a vampire! I'm a vampire! I'm a vampire! I'm a vampire! I'm a vampire! I'm a vampire! I'm a vampire! I'm a vampire! I'm a vampire! I'm a vampire! I'm a vampire! I'm a vampire! I'm a vampire! I'm a vampire! I'm a vampire! I'm a vampire! I'm a vampire! I'm a vampire! I'm a vampire! I'm a vampire! I'm a vampire!

Bleh!

Attached: 1538343487186.jpg (600x600, 36.76K)

Can’t be a comeback if you never left.

This looks so silly it is primed to be unironically kino

The script is fucking terrible. Unless they've done a full rewrite this is going to flop hard.

What comeback? He's been making kino non-stop for the past 10 years

maximillian strauss if he real

Vampires suck!

Based.

He cute!

Blehssed

stop giving people hope when fucking AWKWAFINA is going to be a LOVE INTEREST this movie is dead on arrival and even Cage will be unable to save it

cageino

Honestly, looking at op's pic I just figured that's a typical day in nic cages life

>give the guy with 3 Asian wives and 2 hapa kids finally an Asian love interest
>it's fucking Cigar Frog
JUST...

Attached: 1641512545336.png (801x1286, 1005.42K)

Based cage

People said the same shit with Mandy

Meme role for a meme actor.

yep, and now it would appear he's back on top, about to star as Dracula in the kino of the decade

lmao

Attached: Nicolas Cage as Dracula.png (256x256, 161.59K)

he's the only "actor" working in movies right now.