Opening scene shows diverse group of BIPOC & LGBTQI2S+ kids being vaporized into bloody messes

>opening scene shows diverse group of BIPOC & LGBTQI2S+ kids being vaporized into bloody messes
>entire village of diverse freedom fighters gets wiped out
>Ubermensch super soldier John Halo kills all the aleins prehty cool
>kidnaps Asian girl
>Refuses Jewish masters orders to kill her and breaks free of zogged mind control
>now that capt keyes isn’t white anymore he’s also a huge pussy and coward
>all non-white women shown to be tearful cowards or retarded

Is this show actually based?

Attached: 96ACED5F-F5EE-4FF0-8768-D355D06452FE.jpg (1280x720, 77.11K)

nothing will save this show from it's shitty writing

What if Master Chief explores his sexuality and gets into a steamy sex scene with the Arbiter?

Attached: 199BD075-CC48-4FC8-9E76-6B443EDBF89D.jpg (511x894, 55.22K)

John Halo

Attached: DD028E46-C4F6-4CC9-9B53-C398CB038C4B.jpg (786x1017, 119.19K)

The direction sucks balls too. Like the Korean General guy charging the Elite Officer with his AK and getting stabbed like arrrghh blaarrghgghgh lol what the fuck my nigga

you need to spend less time on Any Forums and the internet in general
you talk exactly like a chatbot raised on Any Forums would

Nothing can save this show from itself. Literal fanfiction written by people who didn't play the games or did not care for them. Not even high production value can fix that, but this doesn't even have that. I have seen better looking Scifi channel shows.

You dont know what the fuck youre talking about or seemingly believe in any of the things youre describing as based. youre a fucking tourist trying to fit in with this approximation of what Any Forums is "supposed to believe in" like an alien accustoming itself it Earth culture. Go fuck yourself, flea.

user says I talk like a Any Forums chatbot. That I spend too much time online. He really hurt my feelings. Why did he say that? What is going on? Do I need to dilate? I. Need. Answers.

Attached: 8BCC15D0-79F2-492B-898B-F0495708456D.jpg (931x524, 46.41K)

Yeah. I don’t get why they tried making the show seem diverse and inclusive but then show all their diverse characters doing the dumbest shit imaginable.
Pretty much. I’m going to enjoy my 7 day free trial and watch next weeks episode then canceling. Paramount+ doesn’t have shit on it anyway
Cope, I’m chillin here. And thanks for the bump

Attached: 53C3B341-3558-4A3F-8437-29BD0ADC888D.jpg (389x214, 18.74K)

>chief finds out there's one survivor
>completely indifferent and walks away
kek'd at his autism, show looks way too cheap though and some of the power rangers shit is dumb

its weird how in the live action trailers and realistic cgi they made the spartans look cool and move cool, but they look retarded in the show.

yeah I thought they looked okay in the trailer then in the show shit looked really fake

They should have gone a Castlevania route of making this show. Animating it would mean so much more freedom and less money spent on what still turned out to be shit CGI. And they could have kept the original voice actors.

I think they went live action to try to reach a wider audience. Animation is typically always niche aside from some exceptions, but most normies won't watch something that's animated.

In all fairness I dont know how I would fix it but when Chief is leaping in battle all I see is the obvious CGI way the Jedi force jumped in the prequels

yeah felt like I was watching some power rangers or jedi shit. I would just fix it by toning down his leaps and backflips and shit.

They made some animated halo series before, but Microsoft has been wanting a show for decades, so they were adamant and Infinite having some success made them go all in

Live action as a wide audience grab would have worked if they were on Amazon Prime or Netflix. But I really doubt enough people will be drawn in to subscribe to Paramount+ over a generic looking sci-fi show.

Yeah probably but they probably also got more money by making it Paramount+ exclusive since they're probably desperate for shows.

>ubermensch Halo
>Jewish actor

Best I can think of is literally everyone in this show but MC dies and Season 2 starts how this season should have started.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9.14K)

Yes but he’s pretending to be a brave white man
I hate how they destroyed the potential for a God Tier story in exchange for extra money and mass “it was okay” reviews

>god tier story
I like Halo was much as the next guy but let's be honest I don't know how much potential there is was a God tier story. It's pretty basic sci-fi that's memorable by some cool lines and setpieces.

>Microsoft has been wanting a show for decades
Forward Onto Dawn already happened and it was shit then too

Its a theme and world to explore, no one wants a straight up adaptation of the game's plot line. Its a grounded future with a focus on military force and the excessive detail/wank that goes into that, which is what makes it cool. Like a more toned down Warhammer 40k for less autistic people. Also the presentation has always been cinematic with grandiose music, so we feel like the overall "story" is quality and epic, even if it isnt thats the Halo feel that could be cool in a movie too.

>And they could have kept the original voice actors.

It wouldn't because even a cartoon would have to racebend characters and recast to match that.

>original voice actors
It's unironically good that they replaced Steve Downes. The nigga is like 70 somehting at this point and you can really hear the age in his voice in Infinite, which is fine because Chief is aging too in the main timeline but any story about a younger Chief he just doesn't fit anymore.

This. Halo is literally just Stargate SG-1 anyway.

>Covenant = Goa’uld and Jaffa
>Forerunners = Ancients
>Flood = Replicators
>UNSC = Stargate Command
And they are both titled after their respective magical space rings.

The only difference is that Halo only had Arbiter and Johnson as good characters. John is a cardboard cutout, and Cortana is just an annoying girl. SG-1 had a whole cast full of good characters.