It's not about what I want. It's about what's fair!

>It's not about what I want. It's about what's fair!
Thoughts? Was he justified in his actions?

Attached: dent.jpg (788x799, 106.56K)

Who is Wateye Waunt?

I thought the CGI was stupid and they should have done mostly prosthetics instead. I also wasn't a fan of this actor and am okay with his career presumably being dead.

>I also wasn't a fan of this actor
wtf he was based

Filtered

How doesn't he die of a horrible infection with all that exposed flesh?

SAY IT!

How is a coin toss fair?
>try a man for murder, give him a 50/50 chance of walking scott free.

The age of consent is too high

He was a good Harvey, but a terrible Two-Face. His fall from grace wasn't the slightest bit believable. Nobody would go from being the town hero to someone willing to murder a child at the flip of a switch without any build up, all because his girlfriend died. At least Harvey in the comics had a dark side before he because Two-Face. This one just made no sense. The movie should've ended after Rachel died, and the third should've been used to actually develop Harvey into a monster rather than just giving him an abrupt out of nowhere change of character

>Joe Kerr is just Ahman
What was his reason for revealing joe’s true identity?

Attached: 24640FA1-8D59-4477-8E39-4AFA3CE55BA7.jpg (1008x510, 361.33K)

dude literally killing people based off random numbers lmao

It's fair from his perspective. It's the same odds Rachel had.

So he’s just retarded then. From a certain perspective.

she didn't have "odds" it was planned from the beginning and she wasn't a randomly chosen person

Yes, from your perspective

He's a nihilist. He considers himself already dead so who cares about everyone else now, nothing matters

Why would being fair justified? Why/how is flipping a coin fair?

you fall off a building.

it clearly looks like a video game.

How did he talk normally?

He clearly cares about a lot like revenge and it motivates him.

Nobody else matters except him from his point of view

Yeah but the victim doesn't win anything. He's basically freeroliing them.

SHUT UP!

Kek!

>Wewwer that nawe you all had for we when I was at the internal awhairs?

>It’s about Wutz Fehr

Who?

>all those fake names Kerr used
>Two Face figured it out in minutes

Kino

They live.

This. It felt rushed. The third act of the Joker movie is actually about Two-Face.

That was the original plan. This was gonna have Joker and Harvey, sequel would have Joker and Two-Face. They got combined into one movie during the scripting and pre-production process.
Prescient, cause Ledger died. If they went with gnf original plan they’d have had to recast him or have a new character turn Harvey

Childlike mentality
Life isn't fair
Chance isn't fair either, and if he wasn't retarded, he would realize what happened to Rachel wasn't a result of chance but a calculated outcome that occurred exactly as the Joker wanted it to