Bro what if every villain was a gross deformed incel

>bro what if every villain was a gross deformed incel
Reeves Batman was a mistake

Attached: gross.jpg (873x538, 402.85K)

Riddler looks like the kid you went to middle school with that showed you either a decapitation video, or two girls one cup without telling you what you were watching first.

villains usually are incels, what's your point?

Not everyone watches movies to masturbate

i used to do this with Mr. Hands
I look like Paul Dano

cope more you ugly monster.

Attached: 98b33557300a5c968487c62aa1a67ada.jpg (500x667, 71.51K)

>I look like Paul Dano
lucky

incels are scarier

Oof Madone

And Batman had a near perfect jawline

based

having a moonface when you're skinny isn't exactly my idea of good luck but thanks, i guess. it's a classic look.

Fucking based. I love good people.

Unironically true. Not all pretty people are good, but everyone ugly is evil.

>high profile gangster
>incel

If you believe this you unironically have a double digit IQ. You're literally believing a fantasy children's author.

lol

>inadvertently promoting physiognomy and essentialism
keyed

this, uglyness on the outside is a reflection of uglyness on the inside
its why humanity is so racist, its what has helped us evolve

look at serial killers irl. Most of them are deformed or ugly incels.

shouldn't they be invisible ordinary people that nobody would suspect? being ugly makes you recognizable and makes people uncomfortable

Lol I actually had a friend in high school who looked like him that showed me a video of some dude fucking a corpse

>Penguin has always been deformed it is why he is called the Penguin
>Joker fell into a vat of acid
>Riddler is a nerd

but it's true. Emotions you convey on your face leave an imprint on your face muscles. If you're constantly mad incel you will look like one eventually. Face muscles are plastic that way. That's why people in old marriages have facial features similar to their spouses. It's only partially because that's what is attractive to humans. Big part of that is making the same faces at each other and intuitively mimicking them through mirror neurons fueled by "love" or whatever normies call it.