Most based canadians

Most based canadians
Most cringe Latinxs

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Quebec.png (1200x800, 9.19K)

The only region worth saving in north America

New England is still dope

Quebec is not Latin American

Okay Québec may be the best région in america but i disagree with you seeAlso Vermont and many other regions of the U.S are kino.

>speaks a Latin derived language
>is in America

yes they are and so are you

Latin America actually means Hispano-America

A golden lion tamarin is not a lion.

no it doesn't
yes it is

Don't bother with this retard he's the one aussie that makes all of worst post on Any Forums
he's as means as he's ignorant and racist.

Attached: pica pau.gif (498x392, 1.38M)

all you people singing quebec's praises have clearly never lived here and probably have never even visited

Attached: 908.png (477x408, 85.45K)

Wait, we are POC now?
based and checked

It can't be that bad.

quebec is a fine place, but it's really nothing special like people make out. The only thing it's got going on ontario is slightly better welfare for students and parents, plus montreal is a nicer cheaper town than toronto (quebec city and kingston are equivalent aesthetically imo)

I'm a federalist. Quebec should stay in Canada which should be renamed Quebec and there should be only one official language: French.

>nothing special like people make out
desu speaking french is a huge improvement

reminds of the time in ireland I called the archipelago of which ireland is a part the "british isles" and some old fuck got pissy about it, "ah, fuckin 'british' isles, aye" and I asked him what I might call it instead and he said "ah I dunno, the irish isles!"

lmao who cares it's just a language, as long as I can talk to people around me I'll fuckin learn english or french doesn't bother me

english and french are extremely similar to each other on the global scale of languages anywho, what exactly is the big deal?

Only because of the French speakers

Attached: 13533286_1699278826959362_7367885517600949336_n.jpg (797x496, 40.47K)

>PLEASE NOTICE ME DADDY, DADDY LOOK I'M JUST LIKE YOU DADDY WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT NORTH AND WEST AFRICA SO MUCH MORE DADDY I'M RIGHT HERE I'M WHITE EVEN PLEEAAASE