Europeans are so lucky, they can just get up and travel to a foreign country whenever they want...

Europeans are so lucky, they can just get up and travel to a foreign country whenever they want. Americans are trapped on a continent where every city is basically the same and it takes 10 hours to drive between states. I'll probably die without ever getting a visa

Attached: 1468895770714.jpg (500x484, 40.44K)

Every european city is the same too

No

We really are blessed

Attached: Capture.jpg (633x887, 81.4K)

shut the fuck nigger you don't suffer you get it?

True i'm India rn

You're just a lazy fat stupid mutt

Every City in the US is trying to copy NYC except making it worse. as far as I know, only London and Paris are trying to be NYC.

>trying to be NYC
literally what do you mean by this

>Europeans are so lucky, they can just get up and travel to a foreign country
That is true but Americans can also come into Europe travel around.

You are an European country, Americabros.

schengen visa maxes at 90 days without doing a zone run

It's expensive as fuck and requires several connecting flights. Eurozone countries can just walk across the border

Totally bizarre post

Might go on a small vacation this weekend

Attached: unknown (4).png (490x958, 1.18M)

>It's expensive as fuck
Euros don't understand how much it costs to fly from the U.S.

I got a return flight to Boston for £200 so it's not that much from the east coast at least

If it's any consolation I won't be able to fly this summer because it's going to take them 3 months to renew my passport

Attached: 1625238244469.png (650x620, 315.21K)

We NEED to fly to anywhere other than between Trinidad and Tobago (no one is boating to Vene it's the other way around), and flights are expensive as hell.

My holiday plans for this summer:
>4 day trip to a Dutch island for birdwatching, spotting seals and finding rare plants
>1 week hiking trip to the Austrian Alps with a night train, might extend to Italian alps
>1 week to a beach somewhere southern (probably Portugal, whatever is cheap)

Oh almost forgot I will also stay 1 night in Cologne, Germany to see the city and go to theme park Phantasialand

The same is true here, it takes forever to get a passport so a lot of people are stuck in Norway.
I don't really have any plans to leave but it'd still be nice to have the ability. I think I could go to Sweden perhaps since they don't check passport but nowhere else.

How fucking poor are you? Get a real job and you'll realize travel isn't expensive

I'm 22 with a part time job and living at home