Any Forums owned by Anime goods company

>wired.com/story/who-owns-Any Forums/
Did you know Any Forums is owned and funded by Good smiles company?

They were behind every event from January 6 to Buffalo shooting, why are they doing this? Do they want all the normies to die so anime-watching trannies will fill the vaccum?

Attached: Screenshot_20220530-220854_Chrome.jpg (1080x2191, 734.61K)

Why would the Japanese fund an evil extremist site? After the atom bombings and all?

OY VEY
SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: DEFE6C2B-AE09-434E-9AF3-1DE8D6FBFB76.gif (500x281, 456.02K)

Mr FBI agent reading this please extradite me to the USA on terrorism charges. Ive actively conspired and planned to kill the president of the usa. Im willing to do the needful and spend prison time. I don't wanna live here anymore.

5D chess to counter American soft power influence

Attached: E4098E04-DC6C-41C7-B62D-B79F424135C9.jpg (400x400, 26.2K)

I thought we were owned by hirohito

We need to get rid of anime, this is a jak website

The article says he lacked the money to buy Any Forums, so he borrowed money from good smiles company and then gave up some of the shares because Any Forums didn't make a cent and he couldn't pay back

>good smiles company
*Good smile company

How is Any Forums worth a single cent
You’d have to pay me to get me to own Any Forums

that's right, this website is owned by a POC!
so who's the racist now wired???

Attached: 4chan founder and current owner.jpg (1728x1854, 434.58K)

So it's not funded by them, he just used shares as collateral. The absolute state of American journalism.

buyfags on Any Forums and /jp/ fund all of Any Forums's operating costs by buying hentai anime figurines to have sex with
basically the company has a relationship with Any Forums because they can shill figurines to an excellent foreign market

>Gets thrown into a prison in some Latino shithole

>Any Forums operating cost
I reckon it's quite high with the number of janitors nowadays?

Buying more Figma to increase inceldom in the west.

Attached: 1653907163254.jpg (4330x5773, 1.45M)

Hirohito became a transsexual and that other guy (literally who???) became Asian?

No the other guy became black and hirito became a tranny

lies, you just want some free prison BBC

based

But they planned to make and sell figurine of Yotsuba Koiwaii, informal mascot of Any Forums, so that Any Forums fags will buy it

They're not innocent, they have blood on their hand

But according to the article, they planned to make and sell figurines of Yotsuba Koiwaii, informal mascot of Any Forums so that Any Forums fags will buy them.

They have blood on their hands lmao

I saw someone said it is in the $5000/month

that's alot of hot pockets