Hm I am really wondering what audience that Halo show is catering to??? Can someone tell me prease

Hm I am really wondering what audience that Halo show is catering to??? Can someone tell me prease.

Attached: honk kong phui.jpg (2560x1440, 187.93K)

>in the future, AKs eject shell cases from the opposite side of the rifle as the ejection port

They couldn't even bother to shoot blanks and CGI all the gun effects. This is hot fucking garbage

Attached: Screenshot_20220324-115326_YouTube.jpg (1480x720, 394.06K)

The American one

Why didnt they just adapt the actual video games and then just replace all the white people with brown people like usual?? Making up shitty characters and plotlines just alienates the fans even more.
This show was never intended to make money

>have games and books you can adapt
>ignore all of it dude lmao

who the fuck is this suppose to appeal to? people who played Halo back in high school/college when it was extremely popular and haven't touched it in a decade?

Attached: 1645404069240.jpg (512x422, 28.52K)

Eat shit, nigger. We don't want this garbage, it's forced upon us by (((them))) and you know it.

The pozzed twitter audience

this girl is pretty cute irl. but of course they had to make her ugly with a shitty haircut

the current trend seems to be make your own original show, then just slap the name of a recognizable franchise on it to draw in nerds, even though the show has nothing to do with the supposed source material

Yo hold up is that the fat asian bitch from the Disney star wars flicks?

The frumpy asian girl is the key to all this
She's gonna save the world
She's gonna save halo
John halo

Why is negative xp in the halo show?

Americans, it looks like

Maybe Master Chef is brown. You've never seen him without his helmet. You do in the intro though and he looks like the Chad meme with the beard. It's really hilarious.

Attached: MasterChef_S3_Promo.jpg (365x273, 42.13K)

I think they’re trying to appeal to everyone at once.

They gave leftists all women leads, race swaps, and demasculated men.

They have generic viewers some pretty visuals and actions scenes to stare at.

They gave us a whole opening scene of a diverse and inclusive group of LGBTQ2I+ kids getting evaporated and torn to pieces in the most gory way I’ve seen in any mainstream show. (That was all I liked in this show.)

that is a fucking rad mullet. too bad its on a little asian dude

They’re non-binary.

Me

Attached: 8e5.png (600x687, 154.88K)

If she was actually cute a haircut wouldn't be enough to make her ugly. Asians are hideous monsters.

They are actively destroying what you love to further your despair.

I don't give a shit about halo, I just wanna watch cool explosions.