Was Avatar (2009) actually well written or was it just high tech Pocahontas?

Was Avatar (2009) actually well written or was it just high tech Pocahontas?

Attached: tumblr_inline_p5hnu2y8dU1qe2tk5_540.gif (480x270, 1.4M)

it was always just high-tech pocahontas/dances with wolves. people have been saying this since the day it came out. it looked pretty but the characters were one-note and the story was cliche.

It was shit. The only even vaguely memorable character was the military commander, but even he failed to be a great character because of how pathetic his final moments were.

It sold solely through the 3D tech. The sequel has no gimmick.

Was I the only one that couldn’t understand the hype? The people are ugly blue cgi aliens!!

But what about best girl Neytiri?

It was okay. It’s a white savior movie, which all have pretty much the exact same plots (Dances with Wolves, Pocahontas, The Last Samurai, etc). But that doesn’t mean it was bad. The acting is decent and for its time the visuals were incredible.

I want to have penis in vagina baby making missionary sex with a sexy Navi girl, while I am in my own human body and I can assure you James Cameron will make this a reality by Avatar 7

> Was Avatar (2009) actually well written
Quote a memorable line without looking one up and see for yourself

Attached: 121D11D2-F79E-47DD-8EA5-F1C1A3EF6C66.jpg (500x500, 48.95K)

What are you doing here ? Did you read your question ? Everyone beginning a sentence with "am I the only one " is always sure to be more intelligent that everything surrounding him.

Avatar was hyped because of 3d and outstanding craftsmanship. The movie is not a masterpiece because of that. It's a masterpiece because it reaches beyond the obvious criticism , and transcend everything without a word.

it’s an archetypal script that is written as tight as the space between a Jews finger and a penny. But not the most original. So to combat this lack of originality, soibois repeat the same two observations about it for over a decade straight.

>eywa has heard you!
>you crossed the line [punch]
>the line about them eating your eyes like jujubes
check and m8

Yes, to both.

>I'm gonna lynch every single one of these blue niggers from that giant tree if it's the last thing I do.
Bravo, Cameron.

Attached: 6bc892071eb8beaeb074c3b7658cd2e5.jpg (1920x1080, 139.11K)

The Last Samurai>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>POWER GAP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dances with Wolves>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Avatar>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fern Gully>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>POWER GAP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pocahontas

>Fuck bluggers
yeah that was memorable

Neytiri is an ugly blue cat that stinks of shit.

“Me want unobtanium”

*Wilhelm scream*

Attached: F23D472F-C55E-4C9E-B3FE-A36DE1B10412.jpg (1600x1030, 2.31M)

>stinks of shit
sounds based to me

"Quotes" are reddit and Marvel tier. (Based) Jim created a world.

Attached: basedgodjim.jpg (672x1061, 263.63K)

you forgot Ant Bully

I wish you would watch better movies if you seriously can't remember a single line from any of them

both but what's even better is that there's going to be FOUR MORE FUCKING AVATAR FILMS HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT GET FUCKING HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPED

He didn’t create the world he stole it(like whites always have) from original peoples