After Halo, how shit will it be?

After Halo, how shit will it be?

Attached: filter.png (742x502, 429.95K)

10 to 1 says that they have a black Kratos and despite him being ethnically Greek and that being the focal point of the game series, their justification was he had a black voice actor.

Will Tom Holland play Kratos ?

Fuck I just know they'll turn Kratos blavk.

GoW is already basedsnoygarbage so the fans will love it

Neither of these would surprise me at this point. I'm sad how much damage the last game did to the franchise. The only fans left are sóyboys, so who cares anymore

They're really trying to make vidyashit the next big trend aren't they

>black Kratos
Christopher Judge would have made a great Kratos 20 years ago.

Attached: devin18.jpg (500x373, 52.7K)

>noooo you can't just develop characters!!! kratos has to be le angry epic badass guy!!!!!

I'm more interested by this DMC movie

Attached: kino.jpg (744x1043, 128.55K)

for me, it's Idris Elba

Who could play the Vergil to his Dante though

I don't mind the story as much as other anons, I'm actually quite enjoying it (I just started it recently since it was released on Steam). The kid and the sóy dwarf are pretty annoying, but that's my only real gripe with the story so far. I just hate the new game mechanics. It's nowhere near as fun as the previous games

I'm working on the movie (we're in pre-production right now so everything's still on the cards) but Avi Arad really wants Eminem on this project so it will most likely be him

I don't know but they better cast Teal'c and paint him white.

John Boyega

That’s a yikes

Potential kino, hopefully they will avoid filling all the cast with niggers.

Well, considering they're putting sub-Saharan Africans in the new game it'll be a pretty good 1:1 adaptation.

Let me consult the magic 8 ball
Hmm says here there’s a 0% chance of that happening and you’re a moron for even entertaining the thought

Bit rude from the 8 ball desu

My family comes from Sparta. We ain't white, but we ain't black either.

>implying they'll even justify it

KYS, shill.

Who will be blacked? At least they can cast mystery meat and pass them off as Greeks, but will they skip to the new games because of their current relevance?

Kevin Hart

>From the creators of The Expanse
Okay...
>And the showrunner of Wheel of Time
What the fuck

Okay then cast some med looking dude as Kratos. If he's ethnically Greek, Turkish or Italian it's okay

Vin Diesel, they are real life rivals.
Frankly, the reboot was already barely a game and more of a movie, not much to ruin.
Might be possible as he'd be covered in white so he wouldn't even ruin the original look that much.

He's supposed to be white from the ashes, he's the ghost of Sparta, he's cursed from what I can remember at least. They'll ignore all that to cast a black guy, there's absolutely no chance Kratos is not black in the series.