Will we get any aliens for the upcoming Kong vs Godzilla 2 movie ?

Will we get any aliens for the upcoming Kong vs Godzilla 2 movie ?

Attached: 46BCEA4D-6074-4993-AC67-00C11913062B.jpg (828x813, 516.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tokyoscope.com/blogs/likes-from-japan/godzillas-gal-kumi-mizuno-the-lost-interview
vantagepointinterviews.com/2020/04/22/miss-namikawa-speaks-the-first-lady-of-the-godzilla-series-remembers-her-legendary-toho-career/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Which ones

Xillians or whatever they are called

the aliens come from the worst era of godzilla movies fuck no i hope not
stick to the classic era/80s reboot vibe and things will be kino

>having taste this poor
yikes

Attached: Kumi_Mizuno_Namikawa.jpg (335x480, 21.36K)

>being this retarded
Aliens started in Monster Zero which was right in the middle of the golden era, and before that, Toho already did The Mysterians in the 50's.

Is that a young Putin?

stupid sexy Xillians

I was at G-Fest when Akira Takarada (RIP) was first there, and he said that off set, he'd take Nick Adams around town and go to "sexy places."

Attached: 200w.gif (200x200, 985.74K)

SHE
CUTE

Wasn’t Nick banging the alien girl from the movie ? Or was trying to bang her and she was married
There is some story about the two of them I’m sure some G-Fan (Godzilla fanatic) knows what I’m talking about

Yeah he fell in love with her and I think they went out on casual dates but I don't think they fucked. He got really fucked up pining for her.

>Akira Takarada (RIP)
Oh shit. I met him at a con some years back too. I missed that in the news and Any Forums threads that he passed.
I also had met Haruo Nakajima too, who passed away a few years back. I think I sadly lost the autographs I had from them due to a fiasco at my old apartment.

Attached: Akira Takarada 623437ec8814d.png (672x451, 682.06K)

>I think I sadly lost the autographs I had from them due to a fiasco at my old apartment.
Aw that sucks, user, I'm sorry.
I met Nakajima too, the first G-celeb I ever met. It was kinda surreal.

Nick Adams was a top-tier bro in this movie.

bring back kaiju general

Nick Adams was notorious for falling in love with his costars. He asked another Toho actress to marry him before he asked Kumi Mizuno the same thing. kek I think he was still married to his American wife at the time.
>tokyoscope.com/blogs/likes-from-japan/godzillas-gal-kumi-mizuno-the-lost-interview
>vantagepointinterviews.com/2020/04/22/miss-namikawa-speaks-the-first-lady-of-the-godzilla-series-remembers-her-legendary-toho-career/
fwiw Kumi Mizuno was by far Japan's most popular actress at the time.

This is what I was thinking of. Yeah he was married at the time and fell in love with his costar (or just wanted to bang her)
Must have been fun to be an American actor to get paid to basically get a free Japan vacation for a movie where you barely had to act.

Yeah, I honestly love his dynamic with the Japanese hero. Just two space bros, trying to save the earth from monsters.

ACK-

Attached: M Space Hunter Nebula Alien.jpg (939x402, 74.4K)

Attached: A0E6DF95-F3B5-40C2-8701-F23CC872917D.jpg (739x731, 357.71K)

>TFW no Xillien GF