Everybody shut the fuck up about zoomers not knowing how to torrent

Everybody shut the fuck up about zoomers not knowing how to torrent.

You fuckheads realize that if we boomers keep torrenting shit for free while zoomers spend their disposable income on streaming services like Disney+ and Netflix because they're too stupid to use torrents,, then their money will fund the rich Executives who will be distracted to notice torrenters.

Attached: cartorrent.png (500x453, 48.78K)

Boomers don’t torrent, they don’t know what it is. They’re too tech illiterate. Millennials are the only ones that know how to torrent. Zoomers watch streams on sites like sockshare and kissmovies

Boomers use usenet

viewers and subscriptions don't matter. they never really mattered. when everyone was trying to get their streaming platforms off the ground, they were paying obscene amounts of the streaming rights to old sitcoms. they then immediately started spending even more money to produce even more shit to dump on their streaming platforms. meaning they'd need hundreds of millions of subscribers, instantly, all paying first world rates, to recoup their investments. this doesn't make sense.

the reality is streaming platforms are counting expenses (read: content production) as assets. taking out loans based upon the declared value of those assets (read: the budget), and then using those loans to create more "assets." (spending them to make shit). more value, more loans, pay off old loans and make more shit. rise repeat.

so piracy literally doesn't mean anything. no one is losing anything, because everything is running off the loan cycle. throw in some blackrock money and this shit can continue forever.

worldcom got in trouble for doing this back in the 90s because, since they were paying real people to build real things in real places, they hit a point where they needed to lay more lines than could physically exist. they defaulted on loans, needed to liquidate "assets" that didn't actually exist, and the loan cycle collapsed. they survived and changed their name, of course. too big to fail.

Boomers watch TV 8 hours a day

>throw in some blackrock money
This is also the big reason 'get woke go broke' doesn't work. That kike larry fink funds (straight from the fed) it as measured by ESG metrics. Look into it
Gas the kikes race war now.

Attached: Hodge-ESG-metrics.jpg (2022x1165, 333.26K)

>only 8 hours
My parents keep MeTV on all day, every day. They only change the channel to watch Wheel of Fortune. I think boomers just like watching commercials.

Attached: 1629395998151.jpg (164x307, 8.73K)

Tell me more user

Boomers=millennials at this stage, don't they?

Instead of solely investing based on financial fundamentals, need or anything else along those lines the big investment funds (blackrock, citadel, vanguard...) now also decide that public companies they invest in need to meet ESG criteria.
ESG stands for environmental, social and governance. This has been formalized into a scoring system designed to measure the things in that image. You can increase your attractiveness to investors (who know blackrock will pump your stock price) by toeing the woke line, stuffing your advertisements with interracial relationships, promoting insane sjws to upper management etc.
If you are a company you are essentially extorted into doing this, if you don't your ESG scores will plummet, investors will pull out, your stock price will dump and share holders will elect a new board who WILL comply. At the same time your competitors who do play ball will be rewarded with free money.
>but how do they keep funding it
Blackrock essentially acts as a branch of government and is cozy with the federal reserve, they're given money for nothing (nevermind it decreases your purchasing power) which they use to push their agenda.
Don't take my word for it, I'm clearly biased so look into it more yourself. I'm confident you'll come to the same conclusions.
Make sure to spread the word after you do though.

Attached: 1648103162431.png (756x656, 312.93K)

My brother taught my grandpa to torrent, he was born in 1941
I should show him how to work plex so he doesn’t have to watch on his laptop

>>but how do they keep funding it
no need for schizo rants. having 11 TRILLION DOLLARS in diversified investments means a guaranteed supply of another trillion dollars every year, if not quarter.

i'm talk to some 20 year old guys at work, & they haven't a clue on how to go about watching anything "illegally" , streaming sports events or downloading torrents. despite it being easier than ever.

is there an aaaaap for it? how to get on tayvay i dun wanna watch on fone

Streaming services have been a blessing to piracy. I remember when to torrent a movie you had to wait for the dvd release. Streaming platforms are not my friends but they make Hollywood seethe so that's an added bonus.

It's funny because I'm a wagie at a major US retailer, and every hood negro 25 and older knew about jailbreaking Firesticks with Kodi to watch free movies. Zoomers are even more ignorant than them.

They obtained that 11 trillion in part thanks to their coziness with the fed
For example after the 2019-2020 repo crisis ('coincidentally' right before the pandemic really took off) blackrock won a no-bid contract worth $750 billion from the fed to buy bonds and ETFs as part of the bail out.

you're describing how blackrock increased its holdings by less than ten percent in 2019-2020? whoa?

Based rational racist. The bell curve is real.

Attached: e2d.png (1200x634, 231.69K)

No, I'm using that as an example of the relationship between the federal reserve and blackrock.
The point being they operate with full support of the establishment and their policies should not be interpreted as those of a regular private business.

the point being, the lesson of blackrock is how money becomes impossible to spend after a certain level. government doesn't affect this.

I can tell you all something so you can get pov from a zoomer.
First of all i was afraid of downloading a random exe. And i didnt know what qbittorrent and the rest of those things was. And even when i found out i found it really confusing. Might have something to do with me being a ESL. But still i found this pic really helpful.
Mpv,qbittorrent,mullvad vpn. 1337x and rarbg,nyaa.

Attached: torrent guide.jpg (2400x1771, 1.35M)