4channel be like

>capeshit sucks and is for children and ruined movies
>but I still like Batman
explain this phenomenon

Attached: it's all the same shit.jpg (460x200, 17.73K)

Some of the Batman movies are capekino

Batman Returns is a fun movie. The Nolan batman movies are some of the most boring POS I've ever had to sit through.

Any Forums is stupid and contrarian by nature
some can see through the veil and enjoy stuff regardless if it's capeshit or not

if you use the term capekino you're not above any form of capeshit

Because faggy juvenile tripe is okay when it's >30 years old. Bunch of old retards who love campy bullshit because they're poisoned by nostalgia and "SOUL"

Because there’s a lot of people here and we have different opinions.
The ones creaming their pants over the Batman movie are not the same people shitting on capeshit. Have you ever considered that?

because batman 1989 is not a mindless corporate product like all the movies disney keeps shitting out (aka capeshit), but a real movie with artistic vision behind it.

Attached: 0ck8s0kVaq0395NzasNfuY726gMdsJfpTm0fb.mkv_snapshot_25.42_[2016.12.11_23.30.56].jpg (1280x720, 128.39K)

I know kinography when I see it

Attached: 1414801380812.webm (1920x1072, 2.81M)

30 years ago, superheroes were a genre of film. Now its like they are the only genre. I just don't see what is so interesting about men in tights with dumb powers. I like realist stories.

say that to the photographic evidence i have that Any Forums is, in fact, one guy with multiple IP addresses

>30 years ago, superheroes were a genre of film. Now its like they are the only genre.

Cope. You're exactly the kind of nostalgia blinded millennial I'm talking about

>Now its like they are the only genre.
bullshit, there are plenty of other movies coming out that aren't superhero stuff
it's just that they're the most popular nowadays

Batman is a fucking pussy.

Attached: peacemaker-doves-1633429811873_uwpn.2560.jpg (1280x720, 152.97K)

Batman deals with noir, murder, Bruce being an absolute fucking chad, mystery, hardboiled detective stuff, etc. and has literally the best comic book stories ever told. Batman is above capeshit, he’s literally the greatest superhero of all time.

im da joker baby

scene falls apart when you realize the batman he's talking about is the one that literally murders and brands criminals

Its been a while since I've seen anything this fucking plebian. You're a fucking gloid who only goes to see summer blockbusters and complains that there is only one genre. If you like realist stories, why the fuck are you paying attention to Batman? Did you watch Ali and Ava? Did you watch Red Rocket before RLM told you to? Did you watch Here Before? God damn you're a fucking mongoloid.

Batfleck being like that wouldn't be public knowledge, though. It seems like something that started around the time of BvS

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your hometown
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Tired of lying in the sunshine, staying home to watch the rain
You are young and life is long, and there is time to kill today
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun
And you run, and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking
Racing around to come up behind you again
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death