Summer's back again, lads...

Are you happy?

Attached: image.jpg (540x590, 43.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AI_C-gndPZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its 31 degrees where i live and i am dying unironically

>I suffer in the Middle East

Attached: screenshot-www.google.com-2022.05.30-13_39_11.jpg (877x212, 19.93K)

>Iraq

Attached: 2a6.jpg (709x595, 51.07K)

idk its pretty cool here

What the absolute FUCK
If it was 42-47 degrees outside I would just drop dead instantly

Attached: irak pogoda.png (669x399, 22.66K)

At 45° it feels like you’re in a microwave lol

You can't even think with that temperature, that's why muslims are always angry

Twas 24c yesterday, i caught cold because of it wtf

31c is cvmfy, it reached 54c last summer and i literally near melted, the air leaves 2 meters off the conditioner and it becomes smoldering so I have to sit right under it to receive cold air

funnny thing is when I went out I saw the neighborhood's old men HANGING AROUND AND DRINKING CHAI, IN 54C

yea we are pretty hot aha aha aha

my father says, "tea takes the heat away" as he drinks and sweats uncontrollably in summers

is there still war in your country?

>Are you happy
No, I hate it. This year we even had a drought during spring and we got an early summer.
Summer is enjoyable only if you're always at the beach but then you get sunburnt and age like shit. Otherwise you have to go in Northern Europe or something.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-30-17-20-17-35_d705d139f7a497929568dbeeadf4f738.jpg (1080x696, 137.01K)

is climate change a serious concern in the Middle East or you don't care?

we have much bigger concerns

Is climate change going to have a severe impact on environmental temperature? Is it even as big as advertised?

Old people don't generate body heat that much and that's why they prefer hot weather more as it's much more difficult for them to keep warm in winter

how do muslims even survive without a drop of water when Ramadan takes place during the summer?

Lol no wonder you Arabs left to conquer better places. Who in his right mind got the idea to settle in the middle of the desert?

Comfy.

Attached: Screenshot_20220530-085338.png (712x619, 39.85K)

i don't know, mass media tells me scorching hot in India or the Middle East should be attributed to climate change so I believe them

not once in my life have i ever experienced temperature above 33c

Attached: 1a.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

atleast it is dry for you here it rains like hell and its humid all the time

>Brazilian winter is like summer here

Attached: Pepe.jpg (1106x1012, 69.91K)

That's winter?? Wtf

and why they can't tolerate alcohol

I've seen too many incorrect predictions about future climate that I have become so skeptical of these "imminent society-destroying threats". I have a graduate textbook on climate modelling on my bookshelf and looking through it I could only see highly imprecise and chaotic models that can predict barely past a single year. So no I wouldn't trust their data for the future, especially as new data is collected.

كااااااع الله شكبره
بس العراق منيوج

rain, lots of rain

Attached: Schermafbeelding 2022-05-30 135613.jpg (673x375, 38.17K)

You have lots of exotic tropical mushroom species year round though.

youtube.com/watch?v=AI_C-gndPZs

if they're still walking around then it can't be that hot

i will believe in the unbearably hot weather if I don't see anyone in this vid

i work at a club here in thailand and these arab dudes are always the ones that end up passing out its quite funny actually

It does, I always feel much better after drinking tea, for some reason it makes me feel better though not colder necessarily

Nope

Sir... can i into india?

I do care but there is literally not a single thing we can do, Saudis for example are taking precautions and building infrastructure against climate change but places like Iraq with hopeless banana republics propped up by neighbors and superpowers can do nothing, we are just a giant oil extractor the people have become dispensable.

After Kuwait Iraq is by far the single most affected country by climate change

I still don't understand how we are only 30% desert when our weather is so hellish while Saudi Arabia and Syria are 95% and 55% desert

This footage always unsettles me. It seems like some crazy cult based on a cube when I see Islam this way. Same for the group prayers and the azan. It really freaks me out despite growing up with Muslims.

Believe it or not these people are having the time of their life and feeling unprecedented spiritual enlightenment similar to nirvana

You'll never feel what they feel

I just came from out, wore jacket, gloves and beanie

damn, we barely even had a summer. it rained almost all summer actually, which is really unusual.

Attached: file.png (672x424, 34.3K)

God cursed Babylon until the end of days, remember?

>crazy cult based on a cube when

imagine a crazy cult based on a torture device, weird innit?

Yes it is. Christianity and all religion feel cult-like to me too. But at least Christianity is less centralised which means it doesn't have this possessive feel as Islam does. Imagine billions of people possessed by the ideology of a man who lived 1400 years ago. Same for Christians, but again they usually have more variation in interpretation.

>Believe it or not these people are having the time of their life and feeling unprecedented spiritual enlightenment similar to nirvana

if someone told me for my whole life that I should feel nirvana while drinking camel piss, I would

when I was still a teenager I had a period of strong belief in Christianity and I also thought I felt some kind of spiritual ascension during holy masses, receiving communion etc but of course it was just my brain trying evoking this kind of feeling because that's what I unconsciously expected from myself

yeah man some of these Buddhist guys are complete wack job idiots had a buddy die when he was younger cus his parents gave him trad medicine

>I still don't understand how we are only 30% desert when our weather is so hellish while Saudi Arabia and Syria are 95% and 55% desert

em, maybe your two big rivers have something to do with it? just asking for a friend

Yes it is the same for me. Spiritualism is a lie. I also have wanted to find a religion to believe in but it's all turned out to be lies or some verses have been faulty.
I see people buying those here too (Chinese) and it's sad that people will latch onto these things like "healing crystals" or "dream catchers" (idk what they do) to help them cope with life. Religion's the same thing and I've wanted to have it but I know it's false.

this can't be attributed to religion but more to local traditions, afaik buddhism doesn't force you to use solely trad medicine and refuse modern drugs

You should look up black meteor worship cult of late antiquity. It was very big in the eastern Hellenic world, dedicated to the pagan godess Cybele in Anatolia or various variants of Aphrodite elsewhere. The black meteor represented the vagina of the godess which worshippers were demanded to kiss.
The biggest temple of the cult was on Cyprus, but today the kaaba is a remnant of that cult. It used to be dedicated to Al-Lat the Arab version of Aphrodite.