What are other movies that encompass persona, shadow, anima, and self?

what are other movies that encompass persona, shadow, anima, and self?

Attached: FAPphdCXIAIlETd.png (750x362, 51.66K)

Persona 3 the movie

This faggots gone off the deep end

Don John

Okay, so, you've got the Blue-Eyes White Dragon, right? And he represents the dragon of chaos. And who's his rival? The Dark Magician. Who speaks magic words to quell the chaos. That's a direct refection of the Mesopotamian legend of Marduk, who spoke magic words and contended with Tiamet the sea dragon, so that's pretty cool. But it goes even deeper than that. Look at their names.

The Dark Magician is dark, obviously. Now why is that? He's a sorcerer right? He's supposed to be intelligent. So why has he got this darkness about him? Here's what I think it means: Darkness doesn't just mean ignorance. It also means unkown potential. And that's what a sorcerer has, eh? You know that he's powerful sure, but you don't know HOW powerful. You don't know what he's capable of and one of the most profound concessions of highly intelligent people is, "There's always more to learn." So that's the darkness of the magician. The capacity to learn more and become more powerful.

And the Blue-Eyes White Dragon is of course white. And it's got the power of light. Now that's REALLY telling. Because what does that mean? Well light represents enlightenment, and the fact that it's the dragon of chaos, but it also represents enlightenment well that gives us an important lesson about the real world, which is something like.. Life will come at you like a ferocious monster. but it's not the unknown that will kill you, rather it's the terrifying truth you do not want to face. THAT is the real dragon that must be confronted. Truth is always more deadly than the unknown, because the unknown is just an idea, but the truth is real.

Attached: 284abvdanih81l.jpg (1092x952, 163.85K)

Peterson's turn must be one of the strangest saddest thing to happen. One day he's a superstar and role model, next day he has literal brain damage from drug withdrawal.

Arete

SO BANE - AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING ABOUT BANE - HE REPRESENTS CHAOS, IN FACT, HE'S AN AGENT OF CHAOS, AND IN CONTRAST, WE HAVE CIA, WHO REPRESENTS ORDER, ROUGHLY SPEAKING. BUT CIA, IN HIS BITTER RESENTMENT, IN HIS-HIS POSTMODERN CULTURAL MARXIST IDEOLOGY, HE TRIES TO TAME THE CHAOS - AND THAT'S A BAD IDEA MAN, IT'S LIKE-IT'S LIKE IF YOU TRIED TAMING FIRE, IT'S JUST GOING TO LEAVE YOU BURNT. BUT CIA, HE TRIES ANYWAY, MOTIVATED BY A LUST FOR POWER - AND IT'S LIKE - GOD ITS SO SAD - ITS LIKE YOU'RE NOT A BIG GUY! YOU'RE NOT A BIG GUY, AND NO POSTMODERN RATIONALIZATION WILL CHANGE THAT. THE EVIDENCE IS CLEAR. THE SCIENTIFIC LITERATURE IS EXPLICIT ON THIS MATTER. AND SPEAKING OF TAMING FIRE - WHAT HAPPENS BY THE END OF CIA'S 'EXPERIMENT'? THE FIRE IS NOT TAMED, QUITE THE OPPOSITE, IT'S ACTUALLY RISING. AND THIS DEMONSTRATES EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED IN THE 20TH CENTURY. AND IT'S LIKE SOLZHENITSYN WRITES IN THE GULAG ARCHIPELAGO - THE BLOODY MARXISTS ATTEMPTED TO QUELL FIRE, BUT IN DOING SO THEY MERELY FUELED IT. AND WELL ACTUALLY, THEY DID QUITE A BIT MORE. YOU CAN'T PRETEND TO BE A BIG GUY IF YOU'RE NOT. WE TRIED THAT EXPERIMENT IN THE 20TH CENTURY, AND IT WAS A BAD IDEA MAN! AND IT. IS. NOT. A. ROUTE. YOU. WANT. TO. GO. DOWN.

the most kojima thing i have ever read that wasn't posted by kojima

Shadow, Anima, Self, Persona is the kino order 2bhwu

keked at this while playing my md deck in master duel

Big Lebowski

The stuttering really makes this for me.

>tells people how to live their lives
>gets addicted to benzos

dont quit your day job

I can imaging him seething so hard at this movie to be really honest.

That's litterally the human condition. One day you are the next day you aren't.
>One day you're a kid eating tendies and enjoy freedom, next you're a adult wage slavey
>One day you're a young woman basking in male attention and cock next thing you know you're 35
>One day you're a famous actor or figure next thing your career is over from scandal, uselessness, or forces outside of your control
>One day you're living then one day you aren't
No one escapes it

I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS HERE
THE MOVIE IS LITERALLY FUCKING SHIT
WHY IS IT BEING PRAISED IN THE WEST SO MUCH

You did good, user. You could have thrown more Petersonisms in there though
>Roughly speaking
>That's THAT
>That's the bloody thing, man
>It's like, YES
>Bucko

Conquered by the dragon of chaos he was in the end