Her arc is she's awesome and chosen by women (grandmother, ocean, Tefiti) and never does anything stupid...

Her arc is she's awesome and chosen by women (grandmother, ocean, Tefiti) and never does anything stupid, but men get in her way (father, Maui, Crab, ...) so she's kinda angry a lot of the time.

Attached: 591967201_1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 86.49K)

I don't recall asking.

Attached: PILLOWTALK.gif (416x308, 2.89M)

Elsa:
>gets defensive and turtles up in her castle

Anna:
>gets stupidly smitting with a bad dude

These are fundamental flaws, Moana/Vaiana has none.

She’s way too thin to be a Polynesian

anna also is bad at climbing and needs help from the deer dude and he also rescues her a few time
frozen was fair in its portray of genders
frozen 2 looked like shit however

Don't care. I want to fuck her tight salted caramel pussy

Maybe you shouldn't watch movies for little girls you fucking pedophile.

The only time she does anything stupid is when she has to ACT stupid to lure out the crab.

Attached: disney-moana.gif (498x437, 2.72M)

The last good Disney toon. Great songs.

>and then they encounter the coconut pirates and fight them and win
>and then they go to the crab and fight it and win
>and then...

OONGA BOONGA DOOGA BOONGA THE ROCK
fuck off islandnigger

WHY DID SHE BITE HER LIP?!?!?

This movie was fucking shit, the songs are bad, and I could'nt care less about Moana when she has the help OF THE ENTIRE FUCKING OCEAN.

This too , the movie felt utterly disconnected.

>can't actually sail, nearly dies the moment she leaves the lagoon
>is too brazen when they encounter Ta-Ka, forcing Maui to save her and damage his hook
Moana is too headstrong and over confident. It isn't nearly as bad as Frozen 2 with the MENBAD message.

Nah man, the girls are pretty thin until they hit around 25 and universally all the spam they ever ate catches up to them
t. Step dad is Polynesian and been to many gatherings

>>can't actually sail, nearly dies the moment she leaves the lagoon
Is this supposed to be a character flaw of hers?
She can't sail because her forefathers chose to abandon sailing.
If anything she's awesome for wanting to rekindle her people's love for sailing.

>>is too brazen when they encounter Ta-Ka, forcing Maui to save her and damage his hook
Yeah, she's too awesome and brave lol.

How was Frozen 2 men bad? I haven't seen it

Lies. Elsa has no flaws. She is perfect.

Attached: Elsa1024.png (798x1113, 1.25M)

She got so butthurt that she locked herself up in her castle and nearly killed her sister trying to protect her isolation.
Then she learns that she can solve the source of her butthurt through love.

She learned something through hardship, that's an arc.

not that user and I hardly remember frozen 2 other than I absolutely hated it, but I remember kristoff is absolutely shit on the entire movie anytime he does anything for himself, mind you his selfish act was wanting to ask anna to marry him and her misunderstanding and being a total cunt, and his entire character arc is learning that he needs to stop being a person and just be a mindless, silent slave to anna and do everything she wants if he wants to be happy.
The plot was also about how secretly evil their grandad was and how he screwed over the "indigenous" people by building a damn and pissing off the nature spirits, which was played as an honest mistake that everybody thought would please the nature spirits until the reveal that old white men are inherently evil and all knowing and planned the entire thing for goals that I don't remember making the slightest bit of sense.
The movie could have been pretty good if it focused on miscommunication being the real "villain", and them applying the lessons they learned in the first movie about how holding things back and not talking things out cause problems where there doesn't have to be. Instead we get one sided bullshit and Elsa fucks off to become God without having to answer for any of the shit she put everybody else through in the movie.
Olaf, the fucking joke character, has a scene about him getting mad for hte first time because Elsa lied and almost killed him, and it goes nowhere. Olaf never gets to call her out on it.

I'm being honest the ONLY thing I remember from Frozen 2 was Kristoph's 80s power ballad because it came out of nowhere and made me laugh. I literally cannot remember a single other thing about the movie

his character was written bad. I mean the queen who also has ice powers just gtfo the castle to "find herself" i think they have bigger problems than their marriage. it felt kinda rushed the way they wrote him like they didn't have time to properly incorporate him to the story.

>Elsa1024
Something tells me this is from your numbered Elsa folder. I just remembered back when I used to browse Any Forums that there was a Frozen general thread numbered at like 3000 or something.

Attached: 1288651682743.jpg (300x289, 44.91K)

>numbered Elsa folder

Attached: 1648124941942.jpg (1008x1008, 165.29K)