She was bluffing you stupid virgins. No girl can tell

She was bluffing you stupid virgins. No girl can tell.

Attached: youre-a-boy-whos-never-been-with-a-girl-ate.jpg (1082x1080, 157.24K)

Sure they can: they just say that, watch how you react, and they have their answer.

Attached: 16539334.jpg (843x843, 71.43K)

And they lived happily ever after, the end.

Attached: WouldYouNow.jpg (640x630, 99.96K)

women can smell if you're a virgin or not

whats the non virgin way to respond?

No modern male past the age of 12 is a virgin in today's society. Sexless maybe, but far from a virgin.

tranette no passto

ugliest lass i ever saw

Attached: 1628052242714.png (474x393, 290.01K)

The wildlings and the crows conflicted over a very long period of time. They were probably aware of their celibacy and Jon was being awkward around her. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

Laughing awkwardly and sweating

>be around girls
>act uninterested in them
thats how you know you're dealing with a virgin

Proudly thrusting your chest out, lifting your head up and bellowing "Aye!"

spotted the virgin

What the FUCK do you say to this Any Forumsbros???

based

I do the 'aggressively pretend that the cute/hot girls standing near me do not interest me at all and hopefully they'll notice and appreciate my alpha mentality'

>it hasn't worked yet, but i think they just weren't watching me properly.

Attached: 10373845_310020989156051_4121186215013181302_n.jpg (331x247, 9.52K)

for me it's intentionally being somewhat annoying to filter the ones that don't like me
the ones that stick around are possibly interested

its a subconscious trick virgins seemingly cannot avoid falling for because of internal insecurity.

i could tell you to be confident but even if you could confidently lie(you cant you autist) you wont get the subtle intricacies right to truly convey that you are a fully fledged sexual being.

even as simple as replying to virgin accusations with "so teach me" conveys understanding

My gf found out the moment I tried to bang her the first time even though I lied about claiming that I had banged women before. I came in under 10 seconds. Much later she told me she thought I was weird for blowing my load so fast and not even going for a round 2 because I thought that would look desperate,almost broke up with me that day. Dumb bitch. Women can always tell if you've never banged it's their area of expertise cause they're all whores.

>When your face is so perfect a photoshop makes you look worse

>i could tell you to be confident but even if you could confidently lie(you cant you autist)
I lied about it when I was 16, but I don't know if that works after you become an adult. But even the hard case social retards lose their virginity before 25, it's easy as fuck these days with dating apps.

Cute

>I came in under 10 seconds
user that means anything. My girlfriend loves when that happens, or you could be a premature ejaculator, etc.

I never knew frenchoids were this white

>Then how did I get herpes?

This is true. I have a running gag with a friend that's essentially a small penis joke, and it's been repeated so often and with such seriousness he can't tell if I have the smallest or largest penis in existence. The key is indeed in not being insecure.