The Times of Israel on "The Night Before"

Rogan — in a very grinchy way — has stolen Christmas and replaced it with the Festival of Lights.

Seth Rogen is clearly stepping up his Jewiness with a recent announcement that he’s sponsoring a very Rogen bar mitzvah for buddy James Franco in October. But with his new film, “The Night Before” to hit theaters in November, Rogen is authoritatively answering the age-old question, “Where the heck are all the Hanukkah movies?”

Rogan’s “The Night Before” title is an allusion to the opening line of the classic poem “A Visit From Saint Nicholas” or more commonly known as “The Night Before Christmas.” And from the looks of the trailer, it’s more than just a movie about three friends (Rogan, fellow yid Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and Anthony Mackie) who have a last night of debauchery on Christmas Eve.

The trailer also includes other gems for the Israelite crowd, such as Rogan walking through a Chinese restaurant, pointing out his sweater to a bunch of Hassids enjoying some General Tso’s and lo mein.

The jaw-dropping climax of the trailer has Rogan’s character in the middle of a crowded church as he shouts “We didn’t kill Jesus! We didn’t do it!”

Attached: We-didnt.jpg (1024x576, 48.68K)

Despite being 2,4% of the total US population ...

Why are Jews so cringe?

Go on. Go on and fucking say it. Are you Jewish? I would fucking knock your punk ass out so bad. I'm driving over to you. Bitch. It's game over.

Attached: 1623273740654.jpg (1024x548, 86.75K)

this movie is like 6 years old now dude

Of of antisemitism on this board today...

he based

Attached: 1619316180014.jpg (1536x1220, 249.88K)

>Karma is a certain five letter word that rhymes with “snitch” and Seth Rogen and Sarah Silverman are both dealing with it after their trashy new Christmas series started bombing.

>And don’t take our word for how lame this series is. On two major media review aggregator sites, IMDB.com and RottenTomatoes.com, the series has absolutely abysmal reviews.

>The show stars a foul-mouthed Sarah Silverman (is there any other?) as an ambitious Christmas elf looking to take over the Christmas present delivery gig from an aging and over-the-hill Saint Nick, who’s played by an equally raunchy Seth Rogen.

Imagine these two creatures fucking and sucking each other off in the background while making this filth

This isn't real

fascist fucking loser

Attached: 1644862386219.jpg (1024x624, 93.05K)

What mentally ill person photoshops these

fucking comedian

Attached: 1641337703262.jpg (1536x2043, 420.87K)

2 heebs and the shabbos goy, you don't say

also fake

>I don't like to beef publicly on Twitter
That's literally all he does 24/7 though.

>Where the heck are all the Hanukkah movies?

Hollywood barely produces Christmas movies. The most you usually get are generic secular winter holiday films that anyone can insert themselves in.

Why would Barbara Streisand release a Christmas album?

to distract from people photographing her house

Davidduke.com

I've gotten to the point in my life where seeing the star of david bothers me in much the same way that the swaztika bothers other people.

Nicely said.
The Star of David is literal supremacism. And it's such a cold, point, abstract symbol that conveys dominance like a fortress. That anyone wearing it genuinely connects that symbol with peace is sad, and mostly insincere.

This
I have Jewish friends too.
But some of these famous elite Jews are out of control

>Rogan

wait a minute
Joe Rogan is jewish?