Cuck, kys Ilya

USA
Canada
Israel
Russia
Australia
Switzerland

Russia for making pizza become 10kr more expensive >:(

objectivelly: israel.. it is the most criminal race on earth, their religion literally teaches them that only jews have souls and their mission on earth is to enslave all nonjews

additional races that would be nice if they just disappeared overnight are africans, arabs and lat(r)inos since they have almost all mineral and oil wealth on this planet but have never managed to produce a single car company, a single candy bar for export, their 'civilization' cant even refine and process these resources and 90% of their economy is just raw exports, it also seems they cant even hold free elections or rule of law, this makes them around 10 centuries behind the civilized world

if we didnt have jews and shitskins, we'd have mars cities, its that simple, you can ban and censor me but you cant change the truth

China
China
China
Japan
Korea
Pakistan
India, Indonesia and Nigeria (too populated, nice people though)
Russia
Croatia, Serbia and Greece
Argentina
Yemen for my boy Gaddafi

>Australia

Why do Westerners get angry with Chinese people over the coronavirus plague, when they literally worship a man named Moses as a prophet who brought plagues upon Egypt?

>additional races that would be nice if they just disappeared overnight are africans, arabs and lat(r)inos since they have almost all mineral and oil wealth on this planet but have never managed to produce a single car company, a single candy bar for export, their 'civilization' cant even refine and process these resources and 90% of their economy is just raw exports, it also seems they cant even hold free elections or rule of law, this makes them around 10 centuries behind the civilized world
I wonder (((why))) we never managed to, I wonder (((who))) has been sabotaging Latin America for decades. Truly a (((mystery))))

Attached: 1648938160091.png (558x491, 203.42K)

The great satan of course

Miega you have like what 10 Jews living in all of central + South America? You're as far from jewed as humanly possible. Fucking Antarctica gets more Israeli lobbying than your continent

All non micro-island countries but flag and Taiwan.

We may not have that many Jews but have you perhaps, maybe, I don't know, forgotten (((who))) else we have instead?

>non micro-island countries
so, continents?

There is a Synagogue next to my house.

Ha, Swedes 0,0001% closer to our suffering! Norwegian win

china

india

you are literally a mini russia, calm down