Movies with this feel

Movies with this feel

Attached: scqzfomf1po81.jpg (828x1032, 88.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J6UG1Jlwiow
youtu.be/xiBTxuxj8ig
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i have dozens of cousins and haven't said a word to any of them in nearly 20 years

pianist

i am freinds with my biological mother, her entire family, my biological father and his entire family, and dozens of other random people in between on facebook and have never said a word to them

so then it's 5,999,998?

It's called haggling.

so hecking wholesome, even the big man chungus would shed a tear

edit: i am so sorry to everyone for labelling big chungus as a man. i would like to apologize to all the non-binary, demigendered, hyper-trans, protosex, non-euclidian gender conforming, robogonads, polygendrogynous, semiconductrosexuals,

I survived 4 death camps

fat camp doesn't count

they might look alive but they actually are dead
if you say otherwise you're denying the holocaust

No, it's -2.

I'll give you 50k - and not one single more - Jews died in the Holohoax

On-topic post for a change, Equalizer 2.

kek

>last I saw you they were strapping you into the electric rollercoaster machine to drop you and hundreds more to your deaths in the acid pits
>where did you witness this?
>I was in the olympic sized swimming pool. the one by the nursery for newly born infants. right next to the movie theater.

>Oh, Morty, that wasn't me! I was at my fencing class that day!
>and, by the way, those masturbation machines: not too bad!

I just had a dream of a cousin I was very close with when we were younger and we were about 13-14 and we had a romantic kiss…..

youtube.com/watch?v=J6UG1Jlwiow

>you also weren't in the holocaust?
>no
>it still happened though
>yeah im sure it did

my grand grandfather lost all his friends and family because he didnt "exaggerated" his concentration camp story to fit theirs.

Me to. I literally have no relationship with any family aside from my mom and dad. No one ever spent time with me as a kid, even grandparents.

Honestly feel like I have absolutely no heritage at all. Doesn't help that dad sold the family farm land to build a suburban mcmansion.

It was more like this
youtu.be/xiBTxuxj8ig

what a coincidence. so lucky that they didnt get sent to the masturbation machines