Do people living in gaul (France) consider themselves closer to Northern Italians or Belgians or Netherlanders or...

Do people living in gaul (France) consider themselves closer to Northern Italians or Belgians or Netherlanders or Germans or Irish people?

Attached: departments.jpg (1024x876, 296.52K)

It's all rightfully French anyway.

France is not a homogenous country. Different regions will feel closer to different groups.

from 1-10 tell me how closely related you believe the general populace is to these countries.

1: England
2: Northern Italy
3: Germany
4: Netherlands
5: Ireland
6: Spain

Would a Breton feel culturally close to a northern Italian man?

Attached: wine.jpg (735x588, 74.95K)

I think all of the regions will probably feel closely related to Italian culture in general than say German or British though except the border regions with Germany and belgium I believe.

1. Belgians
2. Swiss
3. English
4. Italians
5. Spanish
6. Germans

I think some regions will feel ethnically closer to Belgians or Germans. France is culturally med.

From what cultural region is this perspective?

Paris

English above Italians?
how come?

Auvergne is the centre of French culture

delusion

they're meds

Northern France has a lot of connections with England. South of Loire river things change.

why would he want more to do with England than italy though?
these are veneto italians.

Attached: italians.jpg (960x636, 113.28K)

>South of Loire river things change
they are much more close to northern Italians south of Loire?

We don't consider ourselves close to any of these non countries.

he's a self hating med who thinks it's more "based" and "redpilled" to be white so they associate with white people. Similar to self hating browns from south america.

this is the standard image for an italian that should be uniquely italian.

Attached: veneto italian.jpg (960x720, 96.49K)

This.

> that corner of Romania and Bulgaria where they just don't drink
Sad

What diffamation, take your meds. You are cunt, you are the reason why this board is shit. I don't even hate Italy, I love it, but I feel closer to England. We share a common history with it.

Listen, why do you ask if you have already fixed prejudices in your head and you don't want to hear anything ?

this

pic related, france

Attached: Frankish_Empire_481_to_814-en.svg.png (1591x1205, 574.73K)

>We share a common history with it.
As opposed to Gallic-Roman Northern Italy? England didn't even join the revolution.
He's right, France has stopped associating itself with Italy and Spain because it's not cool anymore and we're associated with corruption and poor management.