User you do own a tripode and a high qualify camera to capture your life's achievements in the most kinomatic way...

user you do own a tripode and a high qualify camera to capture your life's achievements in the most kinomatic way possible, right?

Attached: 1648072073465.png (750x1334, 981.61K)

Don't get it, "one plate" is not a proper measurement. For all we know that one plate could weigh 500lbs and he's about to lift it

>Imagine being a bitch and caring about whatever the fuck someone else does
ngmi

>For all we know that one plate could weigh 500lbs and he's about to lift it
Please ask me how I know you don't lift.

It's a 60kg lift, everyone knows this.

>tripcode

1 plate is 45lbs or 20kg
benching 1pl8 is equals to 90lbs or 40kg not counting the bar

Why wouldn't you count the bar?

Only if you don't lift

counting the bar is gay

the kid looks scrawny as fuck and it was probably an achievement which is cool.

why is everyone on Any Forums insecure as fuck now?
>inb4 it's always been
there are multiple generals on that shithole that focuses on hate and projecting insecurities.

You complain a lot. Daddy issues?

>projecting insecurities
thanks for proving my point, lad.

>there are multiple generals on that shithole that focuses on hate and projecting insecurities.
So you're the protagonist of a fat people story? Eat less cake, fatass.

When I was about 15 a old guy came into the gym and picked up the 1kg dumbbells. I lol'd at first but later found out he'd just come back from a heart attack. Ended up building himself up into quite a beast.

>projecting insecurities
are you people retarded? why did i trigger you?

>This man went to the gym alone and pulled out his cellphone to photograph and mock some amateur weightlifter reaching what was a meaningful milestone in his hobby
Kinda seems more pathetic than the guy who openly takes pride in all of his achievements and has a group of friends who are willing to support him.

You were conditioned to put down your fellow man, how can you be sure your thoughts are even your own?

you count the bar retard.

maybe its just really really dense iron...

What's the problem? Everyone has to start somewhere. Or do you expect people new to the gym and working out to just lie back and start pressing 300lb?

I was a regular back in 2011-2013 or so. It's certainly gotten worse. You can see the effect of social media, eceleb obsession has on zoomers.

this. even other random people in the gym would probably congratulate him.

>limmy_steel_feathers.webm

>1 plate is 45lbs or 20kg
That's before they drill the center hole out, retard