Is there any hope for DC movies/shows?

Attached: 2248.jpg (930x558, 13.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6tVAY43yRX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is always hope.

Faggot

The Batman. Biggest domestic selling post Covid movie outside SpiderMan. Is le failure. This place is full of retards

Attached: 972A5F16-AD6B-4682-B407-C19D84339457.jpg (750x1163, 120.54K)

There is. They have to restart from scratch with a solid foundation. The Batman was one attempt but it's too soon and is way to edgy/emo. Best left for 2007-10. I say bring back Smallville for an 11th season.

Attached: SMALLVILLE.png (1200x800, 144.49K)

They are. Just going to be animated

youtube.com/watch?v=6tVAY43yRX4

Well batman was alright so that's some thing. DC knows that there's no point in focusing on other characters if the current batman is shit

>Just going to be animated
It'll be based on the season 11 comics. Tom Welling has voiced his desire to be Superman for live action. So we may get both eventually.

Attached: Smallville season 11 comics.jpg (1987x3056, 583.29K)

>There is always hope.
This.

Attached: #restorethesnyderverse.jpg (2016x1134, 204.35K)

Did my words burn you doomcuck?

There'll be an audience for it. But that being said, i just finished watching Batman, but about an hour in, everyone else in the theatre walked out

Bullshit

Well, there were only like ten people there, including me. But yeah, all nine of those people just upped and left.

Bring back Nolan and bale. Give us the robin movie

Fake and gay

Do people actually want a robin movie? Id rather see them skip robin and give us nightwing

I thank God everyday that the snyderverse is dead and buried

Only if WB gives us what we really want

Attached: 728394324.jpg (1024x736, 98.17K)

Believe what you will. It fucking happened. I think the main reason was because that it wasn't really cape film, and also because they thought the Riddler was scary or some shit, but i thought he was just corny

>name my band

Kino

Zack and the hacks

I dont think so.
I thought the suicide squad tv show with john cena was going to be a dark gritty action packed story of him and his life as a hitman. But its a cringy plotless comedy shitfest. Fuck you james gunn.
I miss when john cena was a guy who starred in action movies, now he's just a bumbling clown

No, this board is just retarded. Yeah, let’s have Batman fighting bad guys with his kid sidekick. That won’t be retarded as fuck. Only time it worked was Kickasd because humor meta on how fucking absurd it is

The Kinographers