If you could bring back one country that no longer exists, what would it be?

Essentially, if you could change history so that a country that stopped existing stuck around. The country would advance, but not radically change (kind of like how the UK still has a lot of elements that date back to the late middle ages). The rest of the world is mostly the same somehow.

Personally I'd pick Vinland, as having a Nordic country off the coast of Canada seems interesting, especially if it kept more pagan elements.

Attached: 1e6e2310-0e1a-41e9-ae50-f97ecb0e8379-30-Steven-Wright-Shuttersto.jpg (940x625, 164.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_State_of_Fiume
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Soviet Union so we have a nice counterbalance to US capitalism

Gran Colombia/Peru Bolivia
It'd be cool to see how it plays out

>▶
>Essentially, if you could change history so that a country that stopped existing stuck around. The country would advance, but not radically change (kind
convert them to islam and claim islam is the natural cultural change evolution of the previous religion

New France, the idea of a more masculine centred french culture is appealing to me. Would’ve been proper kino. We could’ve had French speaking latinas I guess metis exist but you know what I mean.

VVVGGGHHH

Attached: Mapa_del_Virreinato_de_la_Nueva_España_(1794).svg.png (2391x2048, 772.59K)

Essentially, a new France because the old one became cringe.

All of these are just good ideas on how to make the US less OP.

Yeah effectively that. New France was just a bunch of dudes exploring rivers, killing beavers and meeting brown qties. Classical France is cool but modern France is very wimpy.

Attached: E370535B-95AA-493F-9F4C-6A30EDB42EA8.jpg (446x585, 203.95K)

Third reich

Captcha 4JOOZ

Attached: 1652286302116.jpg (1840x2000, 370.07K)

The Republic of California, so that California wouldn’t have a stranglehold over US politics and culture. Also the ROC would probably have a different immigration policy then the US so who knows, maybe California could become extremely right wing in this timeline.

Ottoman Empire

Byzantine Empire

Vinland was established as a catholic colony Bruv. The couple of pagans with the explorers were kicked from the group and they landed in Ireland and got enslaved

Get out of my country, I recommend China or Cuba.

Korea

Fiume a Fascist micronation would be kino. They were already recognized by the Soviet Union at one point.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_State_of_Fiume

I would bring back East germany, not because I like communism but because i like germany being divided.

Rentrez chez vous, connards d'érable. Vive le Québec libre !

Attached: Flag_Map_of_Canada_with_Independent_Quebec-2887358359.png (560x480, 79.53K)

Labrador and New Brunswick must be taken

Tout le Canada doit être pris