I like white people

I like white people.

Attached: 36CE7A2D-B2C5-4A77-B255-80E0C43A61DA.png (657x527, 34.87K)

they're alright
feel like i only exist at their mercy though

They don't like us. They are nice because societal norms. stay focus mon nègre

Attached: Er.jpg (1920x1080, 919.16K)

A lot of them see me as a human being and like me when they get to know me. They might be awkward and cautious at first but that’s okay. A lot of them are atheists, materialistic, shallow, and sort of a bore sometimes, but they are hard working and good people most of the time.

I like you.
Want to tug my penis while I tug yours?

>feel like i only exist at their mercy though
you are correct

they are okay, definitely good ones out there. The ones on this website are annoying limp wrist faggots though
example:

thank you mr black man
I like black people as well

i don't like anyone by default.
My trust and love is given to those who prove loyalty to me. I don't care if that loyalty comes from a white, black, arab, asian, indian, native etc...
You proved yourself to me, i'll go to war for you, regardless of your ideas. you didn't, i'll hate you as i hate anyone else.

Attached: 393.png (396x385, 56.68K)

I only like Meds
White people are bad for letting jews gain global power.
they seriously fucked up this earth

wtf??? fucking traitor
based on Haiti's first constitution which is the first written Black constitution in history I sentence you to death.
wh*te man's lackeys will NOT be tolerated

I like black people. By far the most redpilled dude at my work is black

thanks dude :)
wish there were more good ones like you

'ove blk fox
'ate miscegenation (in excess)

Simple as

why are you unable to follow laws?
>be black
>be literally unable to go 1 day without committing assault, theft, rape or shooting
and you think we're oppressing you? why not behave like a human for once?

Checked. Potato brain confirmed.

Thanks

I like blacks

Same

I like black people

why is people so paranoid towards wypipo, they're unironically the only ones that do actively shill or other races and shit on their own, nigga get over it is not the 19th century, wypipo would say its not fine to make jokes about chinks eating dogs then approve the spice jokes on themselves

Attached: 1651131031545.jpg (1105x986, 125.43K)

based. whites and blacks need to team against the real chuds of the earth. White hispanics.

Attached: 1646775302713.png (548x505, 124.5K)