I love Alabama

Comfiest and most soulful place in the USA and all of north america. Usians make fun of Alabama, but Alabamian people are the real Americans. I have nothing but deep respect for Alabama
youtu.be/iL-jC7XyLeo

Attached: Flag_of_Alabama.svg.png (640x427, 4.06K)

I'd move there if it wasn't full of pr*testants

you cannot suffer in alabama

Nueva España, my ancestors… :^)

Thank u brazilbro

Attached: 2022-03-27.jpg (640x643, 67.97K)

You're welcome friend. I used to think USA was all about globohomo and evil, because my view of America was based entirely on the things that came from Usians in California and New York, I thought that the good things about the USA I was introduced by american media back then where just a fantasy, that they had long died of. But then I heard Usians talking about Alabama, calling it poor, backward and shithole, calling Alabamian people dumb, ugly and inbred. I realized there was another side of the coin, I realized they despised Alabama because it was like the America of the old, that real America was still surviving in Alabama, and I deeply respect Alabamians for resisting what Usians did to the USA

Attached: 51193224267_bfda6859f0_k.jpg (2048x1365, 1.21M)

Thank you
It's a beautiful state that yanks are jealous of
They're mad they'll never have the experience of raising their own chickens and having beautiful nature instead of their asphalt jungles

Based and Cruz de Borgoña pilled

Attached: Flag_of_Cross_of_Burgundy.svg.png (2560x1707, 44.84K)

this. the evangelical zealotry drops the south from kino to below average.

>song written by people born in Florida and California

why do i have to worship a gay italian man in a robe to be kino? i grew up in a southern baptist town and the hottest girls were all celibate before marriage. on the other hand, all the girls i pick up and fuck on the town are catholics from new york and new england.

Attached: catt.png (700x871, 1009.94K)

this doesn't make sense, California has more arable natural land and farming space than Alabama does.

Attached: BN-WT013_CONNTE_M_20171222165234.jpg (1280x853, 263.42K)

Mi hijo..

You worship an actual pedo drug dealer scammer (may vary by your hurch leader) instead... Wtf

the thing about prodestantism is that you aren't shackled to your churches policy. if your church leaders are degenerate gold hoarding pedos (which the catholics are) you can go to another chuch. 99 percent of protestants are heretics that follow a reprobate doctrine, but that's still less than 100 percent of catholics, who follow a pope who says that homos go to heaven

Yes but California has Californians in it
So alabama wins by default

not all of california is LA and San Francisco. there's nothing wrong with rural northern californians

forgetting the people of both of those states, the fact that a large percentage of california is desert, on a percentage basis, alabama probably has more arable land than california

True
My rural brothers in cali have to suffer San Fran L.A redditors

only the south central area is desert. even if alabama had more arable land % wise, which I'm not sure is true given how much agriculture california produces, it doesn't mean much since california is so much better. it's like saying luxembourg has more arable land % wise, who cares? most of the population lives in the cities so if you want arable land it's not like you'll have trouble getting it

the south is much less urbanized though. and yes, california undoubtebly produces more crops than alabama. the argument is how much more rural and kino alabama was vs california, which it is.

What? California isn't that urbanized. Only like 5% of it is urban.

>I used to think USA was all about globohomo and evil

Attached: 1588872255729.png (657x527, 24.63K)