Abrahamic religions were the first form of globohomo and they have had insurmountable catastrophic consequences for...

Abrahamic religions were the first form of globohomo and they have had insurmountable catastrophic consequences for humanity. The world would be infinitely better off if they never existed, permanently banning them all would bring nothing but benefits.

Attached: 16533662020.jpg (250x213, 6.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nZXRV4MezEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Christianity is the destroyer of worlds, societies and cultures.
A tool of destruction.

Attached: saint-paul-and-the-burning-of-pagans-books-at-ephesus-acts-1919-engraving-bible-illustration-by-gustave-dore-19th-century-2A3W4NG.jpg (1053x1390, 580.82K)

in the end all of it seems natural
the whole globalisation thing is the future of this world and there's nothing that can stop it from happening
it is our destiny, shitty or not, it is what it is

It all depends on if it's true or not

>It all depends on if it's true or not
Is a scammer scamming or not?
Why do you aid the scammer in contemplating his bullshit?
It only requires 10 seconds of human thought to deduce it's not real and toss it to the turds.

it's not that obvious if a "scam" lasted for thousands of years, when people fought and died for it, when milions upon milions belived in it
don't try to be all so smug about it because it's not that simpld

>it's not that obvious if a "scam" lasted for thousands of years, when people fought and died for it, when milions upon milions belived in it
>don't try to be all so smug about it because it's not that simpld

Attached: believe.jpg (1200x630, 128.79K)

Shut it beaner, you smell

Why does America have so many cults and mass shootings?

Do please jim jones by not believing he is a scam and continuing to think it is anything more than what it is.

You are doing the scammer a great service.

>OP

Attached: og-image.jpg (1280x720, 47.45K)

whole country is an Indian burial ground, mate.

continue to BELIEEEEVE and contemplate cults you are the needed customer for scammers and cultists they couldn't do without you.

youtube.com/watch?v=nZXRV4MezEw

Attached: do you believe.jpg (1209x799, 274.25K)

I'm not a believer though
I can't find myself the right thing to believe in

So you're just a potential person to be scammed?
Hopefully you find the right scam one day.

Attached: do you belieeeeeve.jpg (768x528, 197.22K)

Yes, because worshiping some holy pile of mud in the woods would be such a compelling worldview for modern humans. Like it or not, Christianity is a much more advanced way of looking at things than anything the pagan traditions had to offer. Blame the Greeks, as Christianity is just Platonic metaphysics adapted and applied to some weird Jewish cult and marketed to Europeans. It is inevitable that as our societies advance, so too will our religions. Paganism is only appealing if you have a completely materialist view of the world, but most people find that to be spiritually unfulfilling.

Attached: unknown.png (1500x1946, 3.83M)

>Yes, because worshiping some holy pile of mud in the woods would be such a compelling worldview for modern humans.
Worshiping some nonsensical quotations from a book is more retarded because one is man made and fake like worshiping plastic.

This is why I'm a Babylonian Gnostic

I wanna write a rightist horror movie about a Persian book called Allah-e Kebabistan, which turns each of its readers, regardless of comprehension, into turban and robe-wearing fundie Muslim assassins. Wish me luck.

I agree, but that's why I'm not a judaic Christian, I'm a Babylonian Gnostic with Greco-Christian Theologies.
Only faggots are pagan.

Same with marxism. ban that shit

Man and by extension our state of consciousness is the only frame of reference we have for interpreting the material world. Our entire reality is already "man made".

Don't pretend capitalism hasn't ben destructive though.

The material reality exists regardless if your eyes can detect light or not.

you mean been* right?

free market has existed for like atleast 150000 years. Can't really do much without it.
Marxism is just a religion based on nonsense whose own believers don't understand it.

>free market has existed for like atleast 150000 years.
this is what USAmericans actually believe

Sure but we live in a predatory legal structure that does not allow for freedom and only benefits the elite.
A nation's wealth is in its people firstly, then the things which are real (farms, hospitals, etc.), but in this nation wealth has no meaning and the people are subject slaves via many means of control: legal, economic, like in debt, memetic, etc.
This system is inherently anti-humanity, and reigned by misanthropes.

>free market has existed for like atleast 150000 years. Can't really do much without it.
this can't be serious