My parents are fighting next door and it's getting very loud. Do your parents fight a lot, bros?

My parents are fighting next door and it's getting very loud. Do your parents fight a lot, bros?

Attached: 1623575304552.jpg (550x503, 45.35K)

Put your parents in their place.

tell them to stfu

I don’t live with my parents

why are they next door? you own a house next to them?

They never really fought desu. But I'm not sure if my mom likes my dad. They don't even sleep in the same room (because my dad snores).

Are you and your parents latino?

Yeah, my mom is a screamer too so the whole neighborhood always knew about their shitty relationship and asked me when they would divorce. She also does it in public on vacation etc

not anymore. Dad left home 10 years ago

Use to. Now they just mutter darkly under their breath about each.

Next door as in they're in the next room. I left after college but am back because grad school's expensive.

I'm a Pajeet. Parents in the culture tend to be passive aggressive so this is very worrying.

Divorced?

she doesn't like him at all then
I could sleep in the same room with grandpa while he was snoring, but when I slept in the same room with my dad I couldn't fall asleep because of his snoring
it's these little things that enrage you when you don't like someone

>Don't even sleep in the same room

Worrying sign la. My parents have been stable for 30 years and I can't ever remember them not sharing the same bed.

My dad is also very Dutch and quite unhygienic (forgets to wash his hands etc) and easily sweats.
My mom is a hapa and finds it disgusting lol. Because my dad can stink of sweat a lot. I'm not sure why he always sweats lol. Luckily I don't have it.

Come home, Mutt Man.

Nah, they've been together since they were 16 or something and they are now retired.

who's winning?

The Netherlands has like 1,5 to 2 million Dutch-Indonesian mutts though. After the war Indonesian was forced to decolonize, so all Europeans and mutts went home to the Netherlands.

technically not although they live separated and have their own new partners now

Do they still SEX?

My mother and step-dad despise each other, but they cannot split up or move out due to financial reasons. So they're stuck in this house constantly needling each other until one of them loses it and starts a shouting match.

Attached: 1642958383961.png (649x489, 206.68K)

And the Indonesian soldiers who supported them.

Very evenly contested. They're basically just escalating to be louder. When they show any emotion it's usually anger.

Do they assimilate well? Better than Turks or Arabs for example?

Kill both, film it and post it on here.

t. snuff film director

Indos are 8 times less criminal than Dutch people. We provide 4 party leaders (used to be 5 two years ago). The government stopped considering us non-western foreigners (unlike Surinamese, Dutch Caribbean, Turk and Moroccan people). So I guess we're fine.

Yes and I want to leave so badly
lucky

Attached: pepe-running.gif (498x498, 483.69K)

is step dad african?

No, he's a southern poofter

My parents hate/constantly yell at me but have a good relationship with everyone else in the house. I've lived in this house for 20 years and still don't understand why they hate me so much.

Attached: IMG_4754.jpg (400x388, 64.08K)

Probably because you wont fuck off.