:D EU has built a wall on the border of Turkey and Greece. there are more than 10 American military bases in Greece...

:D EU has built a wall on the border of Turkey and Greece. there are more than 10 American military bases in Greece. the most reliable military partnership in the world is Nato.

thank you
youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg

Attached: nato otan.jpg (640x480, 27.1K)

The wall is only 40 km and when we asked for more money to build 80km more a Swedish whore said no :/

Just let them in, can’t stand you incel nazis.

"Sweden"
they always want peace

not to get too political, but aren't you diverting immigrants into greece and they can't sustain them or something?

I am very sorry, when we have more than +8 million migrants, some of them are trying to flee to Europe. i'm very sorry to have upset you PLEASE FORGIVE ME MASTER

Enough reason to not let them into NATO, greekbros

we don't vote on anything in the EU anyways because of fish or something so I don't have the power to forgive you

not my problem

it is very reasonable and understandable

still not my problem

not my porblem too

the US Jews told Germany you should be welcoming to Turks
Germany is ruined

Yeah, you totally weren't threatening to push them to Europe.

sorry my fault :(
We wanted the Arabs in Syria to be sent to Turkey for ethnic cleansing and for the communist marxist freedom fighters to take over their land.

nothing new

let based refugees go through and settle them in poland, baltics, czech and slovakia since they're the bestest goys and lovers of american values

Tbh Greece is right, but Turkey is also right. The conflict comes from both being right.

Also, the only one that isn't right is Sweden. Veto them till hell freezes over, sempai pasha.

There are no European countries other than the US that want Sweden and Finland to become members of NATO. but if Turkey, Croatia and Hungary veto their membership, the others are still good guys
right?

Yes, according to international media narrative.

That's how it works, user.

Good add double wall with mines

why the fuck europeans assume we are PUSHING refugees?
Do you seriously think refugees are dying to live in this fucking shithole earning 200 euro a month
>nooooooo roach sama noooo do not push me towards promised land where there are blonde women and 1000 euro sallaries nooo I want to stay in this shithole please