Why are germans such fucking cowards lmao?

Why are germans such fucking cowards lmao?
They didn't send any militay help to ukraine for 9 weeks now and sent 0 heavy equipment to ukrainians.
Sissies, lmao

Attached: hwda5qea17a61.jpg (571x576, 39.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oryxspioenkop.com/2022/04/answering-call-heavy-weaponry-supplied.html?m=1
dw.com/en/ukraine-controversy-over-steinmeier-visit-sparks-debate-in-germany/a-61459870
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill all Poles

war is spicy

oryxspioenkop.com/2022/04/answering-call-heavy-weaponry-supplied.html?m=1

List of heavy equipment provided to ukraine and ot dosn't even count in our latest support. Lmao
>Nuuuu russia don't make angry tiktoks about us, we won't help pls

Why do poles constantly want war in Europe?
Not only that but they want to drag everyone into it instead of doing it on their own, such an annoying yapping lapdog.

I guess you didn't notice from inside your german boypussy but there's already war in europe sissyboy

they're not a corrupt rat country tied with russia by energy agreements

because they value their money unlike our government who is doing it for EU and UN brownie points LOL

t.10 american military bases in his country

Its just Russia walking in its own backyard.

We get electricity from France and gas from USA.

>Its just Russia walking in its own backyard.
Well thanks to it you'll have 20-30 millions more blacks and arabs in your. Enjoy.

Konfiarz zabij się.

Schröder. Merkel. You are traitors.

how much assistance to Ukraine have you personally provided?
shut your mouth then you retarded bitch ass faggot cunt

germans aren't. scholz is.

I personally donate 100€/week to Ukraine relief non profit, thats money well spent on plate carriers, combat medical supplies etc.

Poles unironically think that having a second Syria at their door step that is chock-full of Western-made weapons is a good idea, lmao.

You guys are the first to shit your pants when criminal gangs and extremist groups start blowing each other's houses and cars with those javelins in plane daylight.

based philanthropist.

Yeah people don’t realize that.

100 a week? how fucking rich are you

And you don't think this is ruining krautistan's soft power in the long term. For a long time they took the political eu lead from France now that will never happen again

>You guys are the first to shit your pants when criminal gangs and extremist groups
we dont have those, you do though lol
imagine if arabs got their hands on aks and plate carriers and went back to germany
kind of want to see it happen, would make the 2016 attacks look like childsplay

g*rms unironically think its a good idea to have literal North Korea at their doorstep and keep giving them money to wage unjustified war in Europe. Theres something that pops to mind and it rhymes with Homber Barris.

Has any politician from NATO (US/EU) sent soldiers to Ukraine? If so, which countries?

fpbp

Im not rich but I can afford 100€/month. And I get video in return of vatniks getting blown to shit in 4K.

why don't you go and conquer Kaliningrad big guy

*100€/week

ngl if germany doesnt do something i might commit terrorism there, like a bomb or something

Hygene stuff, food and diapers.

yeah butthurt belters, very cool that you deliver so many weapons, but why do you have to seethe about us not delivering as many? It's up to us whether we do that, not up to you.

Europe-based mafias and terrorist groups are still using handguns, rifles and even grenades for assassinations and attacks from Yugoslavian stock. This shit will be 100x worse.

>we dont have those, you do though lol
Poland has a whole bunch of right-wing extremist groups that would love to get their hands on some weapons from their Ukrainian allies.

Get ready for some car bomb assassinations in Polish cities and remember my post when it happens.

do you think about Germany all day long?

We already do. If we provide enough arms it might be over. Otherwise it will reepat over and over again but in moldova or fuck knows where. Don't you fucking learn?

We have quite the experience with dealing with North Koreas and history showed that escalation had worse outcomes. Russia is not going to disappear and will always be our neighbor, sorry.

>ngl if germany doesnt do something i might commit terrorism there, like a bomb or something

Attached: 1629554093675.png (1024x1024, 1.39M)

i would say get ready for bomb attacks/shootings in germany but you already have those LOL
you literally know nothing sbout our far right, theyre on par with football retards in terms of being a threat

because we give a shit about ukraine. also after what they did to our bundespresident they can be happy to receive one cent from us.

Poles are absolutely insane itt.

nah, i would actually do it if i saw enough proof thst germany was trying to fuck over us again
im taking as many germans down if i can at that point

they think they're really tough shit for being called heckin based by chuds all the time, got up to their head a bit it seems

>We already do. If we provide enough arms it might be over.

Lmao, the whole point of providing weapons is to prolong the conflict and to trap Russia into a Syria-style conflict that bleeds them out and destabilizes them. This is the Western strategy and quite literally the opposite of 'ending the conflict'.

Calm down. Dugin will let Estonia to stay in the German sphere of influence.

>Poland has a whole bunch of right-wing extremist groups
and they have nothing to commit terrorist attacks over in Poland, Poland is a normal country not a bunch of stasi agents willing to sell your thrice raped grandma to vatniks again for cheap gas
Puccia must be forced to kneel before august. Its "realpolitik", send your broomsticks to ukies if thats really all you have in stock.

youre next btw
russian ally state

>i would say get ready for bomb attacks/shootings in germany but you already have those LOL

So your argument is that it's a bad idea for Germany to send weapons now? Didn't take much to change your opinion then.

what you should take down first is your meds you deranged schizo

Poles are used to other people fighting their wars.

Ach was du nicht sagst

Attached: 1637791280150.jpg (828x502, 50.13K)

i will post a warning in deutsch beforehand so channers dont get hurt, dont worry

Dugin will let Estonia to stay in the German sphere of influence.
I have a spot in my bog reserved for Dugin. Fucking retarded Rasputin larping panasiatic churkamongol.

What did they do?

oh no, heckin based poland called us russian ally, how will we recover :(((

>grrrr

Attached: 1648227051996.jpg (683x1024, 124.69K)

We own nothing

Calm down. You will move to London next year anyway.

ok, hopefully the cops put a bullet in your schizo brain sooner than later

no, i was just stating the fact that its your country with a terrorism problem, not mine
avoid crowded places

Bfv is only for domestic shit they cant touch him until hes on german soil

dw.com/en/ukraine-controversy-over-steinmeier-visit-sparks-debate-in-germany/a-61459870
it was incredible rude

>n-noooooo you cant say that :(((

>You will move to London next year anyway.
Im not leaving my swamp, where did you get that idea?

they cant touch me there either

>Ukraine names a street after Boris Johnson
>Ukraine gives German president the cold shoulder.

Europe 2.0 is gearing up to be a wild ride lmao.

I assumed. Most young people leave Eastern Europe so it's kinda pointless to fight about it when both Poles and Russians will wash dishes in London in 10 years.