“tray byan, mersee buku”

> “tray byan, mersee buku”

Why are they making it seem like Americans are incapable of learning another language?

Attached: BEC38573-D328-41FF-98E3-8A0DF792AA2B.jpg (666x659, 126.31K)

being loud and ignorant, but cocky and enthusiastic about the rest of the world is unironically a big charm of americans

Because most of us are.

A great amount of Americans do learn other languages or already speak other languages as part of their household culture.
The thing is that for a lot of Americans learning a foreign language is difficult/out of reach because of lack of proximity to countries that speak those languages and cost required to learn.
For example, European countries are super close to each other so it's easy for them to learn and practice each other's languages. But for an American you have to plunk down a lot of money to either do it through college or travel out to Europe, where usually the europeans just want to practice their English on the Americans.
So most middle class Americans decide to focus on making a living/learning the skills to do so rather than spend valuable time and money learning what really is a completely unnecessary skill, since unless you're planning on living there, learning French is pretty fucking useless. And even then the French actively discriminate against foreigners, even if they are fluent in French. So you've just wasted a massive amount of time and money learning french instead of, say, IT skills or accounting.
This is why most middle and lower class Americans don't bother learning another language, because it just doesn't make any practical or financial sense. This leads to the elite and academics (who idolize Europe and other cosmopolitan, multilingual places) to hold the normal Americans in contempt. As seen in the show, presumably. I'm guessing the show is about a supernignorant American gurl

kek

>seem
mutts are retarded, whole world knows

Uh huh yuropoor

Attached: tgrsd.jpg (700x1165, 119.21K)

they can barely speak english

Attached: ameriseethe.jpg (343x375, 38.19K)

kek based and clownpilled

Aww, you make us sound like Golden Retrievers.

If it wasn't for the French, you cunts would still be speaking English today.

>bonjour la plouc

>mutts need to post essays on Any Forums to protect ego

low-effort creatively-bankrupt white women/gay/tranny writers room who rely on the same old cliches because the brainworms and hormones ate their brain's creative centers and they just repeat the same thoughts over and over, next question

I know several Americans (and bongs, to be fair) who have lived in my country for more than 20 years and still barely speak the language.

how can mutt cock even compete with this?

Attached: 39455650.jpg (960x720, 44.21K)

French is an utterly repulsive language.

Most Americans take foreign languages in school but don't get proficient unless they can afford to go and spend time abroad. Most of the abroad are upper middle to upper class, so they behave about how you would expect.

Americans at least have an excuse for not speaking another language because they live in a bubble.

Bongs have no excuse for being monolingual, they live 2 hours away from Europe.

>Learn conversational French in HS
>Study abroad in college in Provence
>Locals thought I'm from Paris given my traditional accent
I eventually ran out of vocab and started talking in English, but it was a good feeling. Never once dealt with true rudeness. Just learn the basics and don't be an asshole and people won't mind you.

Attached: Milena.webm (480x852, 1.87M)

Kek