How did this happen Pattinson Bros?!!!!

How did this happen Pattinson Bros?!!!!

The Batman was suppose to make two billion dollars and beat Spider-Man and Joker?!!!

How did this happen?!!! The Batman is this generation’s Citizen Kane?!!!

Did “The Mouse” sabotage us again?!!!

Attached: 5AF97A3D-61CF-44BF-B124-ED9876EF3599.jpg (1125x592, 108.13K)

WB should just sell DC to Disney already.

how the fuck is hollywood not bankrupt doing these weird accounting? does it seriously require 700m just to break even?

RIP DC

Batman is suppose to be DC and WB’s biggest hero. They thought he would make a billion dollars.

WB is full of idiots.

They chose a non-bankable star for the crowd they were after, did a lot of stupid shit with the raceswapping, and had terrible advertisement strategies. I'm surprised the advertising budget is as big as it is with how anemic it was.

Movie theaters are worse than your average playhouse.

what is this woman's credentials?

The director is responsible for this

>Matt Reeves fights hard to create his dream Emo Woke Propaganda film
>bombs
They should have got Michael Bay or Sam Raimi to make a Batman film.

This movie could have been made with a $70 million budget including advertising.

If the total is $350 million, why does the film need to make back twice that to break even? It looks like she added the sum total to the addends, mistakenly doubling the total.

Movie theaters take a lot of money.

OK, understood thanks

Hollywood accounting.

You sound like a chud your points are dumb

The movie just isn't that huge because they split the audience. There were hardly any kids in the theater when I saw it, yet it's PG-13 and every adult man child I've talked to said it was mid. It would've made more if it was Rated R.

No they don't
Movie theaters make almost nothing from the ticket profits
Movie Theaters make all their income from concessions, which is why that shit is so high

t. worked at a movie theater for two years as a teen

>they split the audience
And part of that was doing the things the post you quoted mentioned that you couldn't resist sperging out over.

>The Batman is this generation’s Citizen Kane?!!!
Do DCfags actually believe this?

Lil Caesar's BatCalzone Pizza cost a lot of money and technology to create.

This

Not the user you replied to, but you're entirely wrong. I was planning on seeing this in theaters at LEAST twice, but after the first viewing and hearing the White privilege line and seeing the race swap for the Asian hate crime, I asked for a refund after the show and didn't return for more viewings.

His "chud" views are legitimate concerns and you're a literal faggot for glossing over them.

Meant this reply for