Moon Knight

youtube.com/watch?v=MadlAf4CtjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtxO9NQHGiY&feature=youtu.be

Ammutbros we fucking won. Also DAY AND NIGHT

Attached: 6B9A044C-DE44-41D8-9ABC-9DB9034D294A.jpg (850x1280, 626.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DwGDh7ydbhE
youtube.com/watch?v=P6ISgrLSmZ0#t=49
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It looks like a CW show

Yeah it looks low rent.

youtube.com/watch?v=DwGDh7ydbhE

Terrible action, bad effects, and cringeworthy dialogue. It's so depressing to see after Ethan Hawke and Oscar Isaac both gave electric performances in Paul Schrader films in the last few years.

As much as i wouldn't want to shit on the series based on a short clip, that does look kinda bad.

It just seems like they don't know what they're going for. They hired indie genre filmmaking duo Benson & Moorhead to direct 2 episodes, then they got Egyptian director Mohamed Diab to direct the other four. According to Wikipedia Diab "is an Egyptian screenwriter and director whose work often centers on pressing issues concerning Egyptian society" I doubt this show is going to have anything to say about contemporary Egyptian society, they just hired an Egyptian to avoid accusations of cultural appropriation.

GAY AND WHITE

ALL THE MEN I FUCK ARE GAY AND WHITE

>Diab
just googled this guy, why the fuck isn't HE moon knight?

Sorry fat virgins aren’t their target demographic anymore. This was going to suck the second someone thought about writing a script anyway.

>female representation
FINALLY

Attached: 1647982222622.gif (445x250, 3.48M)

>looks cheap as fuck
>some curly haired bitch telling him what to do
Disney are fucking terrible at everything.

>very funny
I'm out.

Attached: coon shite.jpg (606x782, 107.11K)

>Disney are fucking terrible at everything.

really wish Marvel was bought out by Universal or some other studio back in the day

youtube.com/watch?v=P6ISgrLSmZ0#t=49

Oscar doing the promo in the "Somehow Palpatine has returned" voice. Not a good sign.

It's been confirmed that they were too fucking pussy to go beyond PG-13 level violence so they can fuck off for all I care.

>Moon Knight
>the show is about the female character

>what if we make moon knight but a family friendly verson
I'm sorry, what?

Actual shill

>dark, violent
>PG13
>disney+
>marlel
Hard doubt [x]

Okay honest question, is the suit magic or not? Does Stephen actually manifest a full on suit or is it entirely mental and at most he's wearing rags?

The character being possibly just crazy was too boring and dark for Disney kids so he has to be literally magic.

that monologue tone

this will bomb.
No one gives a shit about moon knight besides a few mentally ill outspoken autists on the internet.