"I'm gonna shoot up the school tomorrow, Ferris. You and Sloane should stay home"!

>"I'm gonna shoot up the school tomorrow, Ferris. You and Sloane should stay home"!

Attached: 1612432704581.jpg (725x544, 29.74K)

when Cameron was in Egypt's land...Cameron gon' shoot up the school

Illinois has very strict gun laws. It would be criminal of him to possess the gun needed to shoot at a school

Why do you think they skipped school to the inner city? That's where you get them.

kek

This movie is not as entertaining as advertised. It's not really fun watching a loser be a third wheel to Chad and his gf

Had he joined AARP yet when that scene was filmed?

that guy looks like the old fart from succession, is that his son?

Connor Roy has been interested in politics since a young age

Attached: 1f1xy6 (2).jpg (991x902, 59.57K)

Same actor

The movie is wish fulfilment. You're Cameron. You're the voyeur along for the ride. You look at this guy, beloved by his parents, big man at school, effortlessly good at whatever he does, charming, fucking a 10, and the life of the party everywhere he goes. Meanwhile you're in the backseat (your couch), just watching. You're a loser at school. Nobody knows who you are. Your parents don't notice you and when they do, it's to yell at you. Hot girls only talk to you about their boyfriends. Your only friend uses you because of the shit you have. We're all Cameron and Ferris is our fantasy.

>Illinois has very strict gun laws
meanwhile in Chicago gang members are killing each other with AKs

why'd they cut the part with Sloan giving him a handjob out of the netflix version

He looks younger in OP's picture, retard.

Reason #273647 that nextflix sucks

It's the best film ever made. Less than five minutes in it directs you to turn it off and go outside

what the fuck kind of a name is sloane

>Ferris is our fantasy
Poof!

>the more you look at him the less you see
>there's nothing there

Attached: pKxopdWgQfepP3v9faxv_cameron.jpg (1024x768, 496.82K)

I AM THE ELDEST SON

That's because those in power don't fear niggers.

Attached: 1643061049025.jpg (999x688, 679.43K)

But Ferris is just Cameron’s split personality? How can he warn him not to go to school?

Fight Club reference?