First it was Scorsese dunking on capeshit, and now Spielberg is dissing koreans...

first it was Scorsese dunking on capeshit, and now Spielberg is dissing koreans. is it angry old man season in hollywood?

Attached: 1625596597089.jpg (873x778, 151.97K)

What Spielberg means is he didn’t get a chance to molest them when they were young so they are unknown to him...

He's correct. Before squid game 99.99% of Americans had no idea who any of the actors in the show were.

To be fair no one care about ching chong people

I mean, he's not exactly wrong.

They are unknown, no one watched squid game for those gooks. Show is already irrelevant and forgotten. None of those gooks will have a career

Why did Spielberg bring up Pearl Harbor though? That was a bit weird

Scorcese was a lover of cinema who had a valid point, Spielberg is a Jew angry that Asians are playing the game for themselves instead of being pawns of ((producers)) like Hollywood negros are

Attached: 0562314.jpg (300x168, 6.22K)

He's not wrong. No one outside Korea could name them before and now that it's been a few months since it ended how many non-Gook people would actually be able to name the cast now?

>Before squid game 99.99% of the world had no idea who any of the actors in the show were.
FTFY. Let’s not pretend your third world country has omniscience of every pop culture celebrity and literal who that comes out of a nation that’s barely scratching the surface of television relevancy.

Being unknown =/= Americans knowing them
The actor on the left I've noticed is in a ton of pretty decent movies before Squid Game. America is not representative of the cognizant world. Then again, we don't know the context of Spielberg's discourse from just a headline, this could just be clickbait to generate outrage, which renders this entire thread or conversation completely moot and will devolve into shit flinging on both sides.

Attached: CHINESEGIRL.png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

Actor on the left was already big before in SK, actress on the right is a model.

Why hasn't Spielberg made an Asian centered movie? Even Scorsese has Silence

I wager most people who have watched SG still don't know the names of those actors.

I will gladly watch chink tv all day. Nothing from the Jewmericas is worth watching anyway.

Silence is so fucking great bros.

What a racist chud

Squid game was more successful than anything Spielberg has done in years. Spielberg's just a bitter kiddy-fucker who's mad that no one gives a shit about him any more, his works are guaranteed flops now, and his nominations are pure tokenism just to remind us that he even still exists.

I recognized the guy from train to busan.

I was going to say he wasn't in Train to Busan and that you were being racist but then I realized Slapman was the MC in Train to Busan kekk

The tribe shrieks and lashes when their middlemen are cut out from the deal

Or have no part of it at all.