That guy who sees movies alone

>That guy who sees movies alone

Attached: 1648054524732.jpg (385x390, 29.96K)

everyone abandoned me

That's me

I went to see the green knight with my gf at a small ma and pa theatre and it was just us and 1 loser sitting by himself in the middle. What a fucking cringe lord, he would laugh out loud by himself and make little remarks like "OooooOoo" "woah" "no way!" And when the credits started rolling he stayed to watch them. Unbelievable fucking loser

Just saw Drive My Car yesterday. It was great, and I knew I couldn't focus if i pirated and watched at home.

Only fags and women aren't capable of watching a kino by themselves.

That was me and I recorded your gf on the way out. Waiting to upload them on to /gif/. Your gf is severely lacking in the ass department

You see movies, I watch them.

Why?

I revealed my power level to them

Literally no on else in the world goes to see Terrence Malick movies anymore

>I acted like a creepy incel
nice one lol

I watch movies with my mom

Attached: 1620139957229.png (657x527, 34.99K)

You watch movies, I analyze them

I saw Phantom Thread by myself.
It was just me and like 5 pensioners who had clearly gotten lost in the theatre. 2 of them left halfway through
Surprisingly similar experience to seeing The Neon Demon but I didn't go alone that time and the people who left weren't pensioners

What's the benefit of watching movies with others beyond a simple shared experience?

>he would laugh out loud by himself and make little remarks like "OooooOoo" "woah" "no way!" And when the credits started rolling he stayed to watch them
Absolutely based. What a hero

I saw Avatar, Watchmen and many other mid 2000s classics alone and high on the mary jane. Best times of life. Absolute freedom and immersion.

>that guy who emotionally, mentally and spiritually immerses himself in a movie or show so strongly he basically lives there and the characters become his friends, family and lovers

Attached: GigaChad ascends.jpg (1600x1138, 662.81K)

oooh so you were the cringe couple in the back watching me instead of the film

How do I get past the incel detector at the kinoplex?

problem?

My mom only watches Agatha Christie adaptations.

I'm non-binary :)

I did this once and felt really uncomfortable

you analyze movies, I analsex them

My mom watches any kino that I recommend, except horror movies or stuff with too much violence.
We saw Power of The Dog some days ago, she liked it.

go to the toilets before and get hard before going back through

I watch movies with yours moms lol