Why didnt they find Bigfoot over 9 seasons?

Why didnt they find Bigfoot over 9 seasons?

Are they really that elusive?

Attached: MV5BNmVjNDliOWYtZjU4Yi00MmIzLTlhYWEtYWZjNjMwN2ZiMTAxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQ5OTk4OQ@@._V1_ (1).jpg (648x973, 140.9K)

Bigfoot or yeti isn't a real animal, no apes or monkeys live in cold climates in the present day.

I stopped being into big foot when people would ask logical questions like "why wasn't one caught on the millions of cameras around" and the answer would always be schitzo shit like he senses electronics

Glow harder

hidden by the Canadian government in a secret underground military facility in northern Manitoba

even if they find one, it will never get aired

what about the chupacabra? You still believe in that?

It's a supernatural being like a ghost or demon, not a real apeman

The real Bigfoot is the weight they gained along the way

Humans are the smartest monkeys

Yeah, it's made up bullshit.

next season bro i swear. they're teaming up with the ghost hunters

I have a theory. When they do those so called bigfoot calls in the woods, there are other groups who answer to them by doing the same thing.

Do bigfoot believers ever address the fact that in order for something like a bigfoot species to still be around there would have to be a bunch of them needed to reproduce otherwise theyd be long extinct? And since there would have to be way more than one of them, theyre primates so they wouldnt be solitary and we should find them easily because theyd be traveling around with the other bigfoots.

I used to work in southwest Oregon as a forester. Sometimes I'd held the recreation department with campground stuff and there was a self-proclaimed professional Bigfoot researcher that was a regular in the forest campgrounds, he'd spend the full 14 days there and move onto the next site after. You'd think he'd be some homeless looking schizo but he wasn't, he had a nice pickup and camper and was very clean cut, could be a suburban dad. The first time I met him we had a nice conversation about the campground before he interrupted with "I heard a lot of bigfoot vocalization last night, I'm going to go ask the other campers if they heard anything. Have a nice day!"

Later I asked him if he knew about Finding Bigfoot and he got very serious and told me he they had been in contact, and he made it clear the show was NOT welcome there. As far as I know the show never filmed in that part of Oregon. I wonder what he told them.

Attached: IMG_0450.jpg (4032x3024, 2M)

Don't they have snow monkeys in Hokkiado, Japan?
You're right about apes, there's no evidence of apes ever existing in any fossil record in the Americas.

Attached: cutest monkeys.jpg (1024x683, 93.61K)

There needs to be a cryptid/ghost show where it's literally 100% eyewitness accounts, the shit where they stumble around in the dark for twenty minutes is always boring as fuck and I have no idea why it became a staple of this genre.

You're right I forgot about those. There's also some wild monkeys in Gibraltar I think

I wouldnt absolutely fucking love to mess with that guy.

>9 seasons
So this show was for money laundering
Who the fuck would pay for production for 9 years for this

You have to admit how amazing it is that a simple prank video that a few guys made for fun turned into this

How long have those ghost hunting shows been going on for

Professor Meldrum's son ratted me out to our principal for doing acid and I still am fucking angry about that

Attached: 1632574556536.png (610x872, 835.48K)

I remember an episode of the show where they were invited to investigate bigfoot activity by one of their friends.
Their plan to catch a bigfoot is the put a candy bar on a tree stump because according to them "bigfoots love candy bars". They eventually capture a humanoid figure reaching for the candy bar on a thermal camera but by the end of the episode the token skeptic figured out that the figure was the friend who called them out in the first place, who admits it. Despite his attempt at a hoax they still believe his earlier claims of bigfoot activity.

I also like how they claim to recognize "bigfoot calls" and know that banging on trees is "common bigfoot activity" with absolutely nothing to back it up.

Attached: 71699797949f6903eca28b140bb2a8b1.jpg (789x1108, 323.75K)

Bigfoot got a big powerboost to explain why he's still elusive when everyone has a high definition camera in their pockets. Instead of a big ape, he's now a hyper intelligent interdimensional traveler with cloaking devices and a portal gun.

Attached: bigfoot.jpg (907x1360, 243.88K)