You missed your chance

You missed your chance.

Attached: 96CBC001-3B24-452B-905C-1545A4EC00DD.jpg (1080x1080, 202.36K)

I can kill myself any day of the week fren

Is there anything the chinook can't do

find WMD in Iraq

>eats berry
>dies

lol what's the reasoning to remove it? Are retards going out there and getting themselves killed?

yes

They removed it years ago but yeah. People were making pilgrimmages to it and paying tribute to him by nearly dying too. It was costing them so much time/money in search and rescue that they had to

That Penn movie was absolutely atrocious, the way they are glorifying this stupid retard bum is disgusting. Just another hero for rich white kids that want to seem deep and really free-spirited

He was a stupid hippy cunt too fucking dumb to properly prepare for the wild, that's it. There's probably tons of real outdoorsmen up in the wild in canada that nobody ever makes retarded movies about just because they're not stupid enough to eat poisonous shit

Why do retards obssess over this stupid bus.
It is literally right behind my class room.
Can you stop idolizing this baka?

Attached: 20220323_090214.jpg (4032x3024, 3.11M)

>stupid retards dying trying to see where a stupid retard died
pottery

They are going to put in a museum at University of Alaska fairbanks

why the hell would they have it bolted to the ceiling like that?

They sent it to Australia?

Yeah but when you mount it to the ceiling like your pic related, it is truly as sight to behold.

in the end, making a pilgrimage to it and dying is the ultimate devotion

threadly reminder that Chris McCandless was based and actually went "innawoods" instead of you faggot larpers on this website

Wow he sure showed me dying in horrible agony starving because he has no idea what he was doing, wew i guess i really am inferior

I respect a man who dies on his own terms over "men" who work as psuedo slaves for 80 years.

Howd he kill the moose

They should melt it down and make it a monument to Saint George Floyd

a rifle you retard

>wew i guess i really am inferior

yes

He had a 22

So you telling me all I have to do to be based in go in the woods and die?

I can freeze and starv to death anywhere else