Fire

Every time I rewatch this I realise how well acted and written this villain is. She is not an overwhelming force of evil like you'd expect in most other films, but simply just a crazy replicant who will do anything to please her maker. In her goal to do that you see so many human-like behaviours too (jealousy of K).

Attached: original.jpg (1920x1280, 288.15K)

Probably the worst character in modern sci-fi.

Zoom in

Attached: avpgxwq8r6v51.jpg (1200x497, 52.39K)

>I was dropped on the head as a child and this is how I am

>walks into police station
>murders someone
>walks back into the same police station
>murders another person
>has no consequence and she is never caught
great writing

That scene was one of my favourites. Utmost kino atmosphere.

Do you really need everything spelt out for you? Lets not forget Wallace is one of (if not the richest) weirdos out there.

then why did she need to sneak around the police station to steal files in the first place?

dilate again and watch this boring soulless pandering user idc. They masculinize female characters and reduce male characters because they can't write for shit these days.
>Am I the only one who can see the fucking sunrise here? This breaks the world, K!
gag

I want to save her bros

Attached: 81949.gif (540x222, 2.97M)

>dilate
>dilate again

She's not evil at all, and K should have married her!

Its not like Wallace owns the whole poĺice department, its that he can most likely pay off certain corrupt police officers to turn a blind eye while Luv does all the dirty work.

Closer

Attached: LuvFiringNails.gif (540x250, 2.24M)

Well if you don't keep it up that wound is gonna heal. It's not the real thing. It never will be anonkun.

>steal files
didn't she just destroy evidence (the bones)?

>They masculinize female characters
Luv is a replicant. Every trait of her body is designed and doesnt follow normal human development. The fact that she's strong doesnt make you any less of a man (even though I doubt there is much in you to begin with). Thats just how she was synthetically designed.

Yeah it was really well done. Seeing the missile strike reflected in her eyeglasses, her dispassionate "fire again...fire again", while another subordinate applies an ultra small design her nails to perfect her looks down to the most minute detail. Very cool moment

Not him but nah, she stole the bones so that Wallace could try to make Rachael using the synthetic DNA of her remains and hopefully create a replicant that can have a baby. But it didnt work out. He needed the child.

Shes the best angel, shes the best one

>has no consequence and she is never caught
Female reality

>The fact that she's strong doesnt make you any less of a man
That's not what I was implying you dork. She was dull, like a man with no charisma. Jared Leto except pretty basically.

Youre a idiot

Shes a robot you dildo

>Cum.
>Cum again.