What's it gonna be?

What's it gonna be?

Attached: sheldon.png (587x534, 363.24K)

Gay/Trans

Wait ... this shit still hasn't been cancelled?

they're going to add jokes

Sheldon is gay and him getting married in the original series was his mothers coma dream.

The dad dies.

Sheldon's father will die obviously. This is the unironic answer per TBBT canon. He has recently been teased to do the fuck with a bar-maid, which is confirmed fo precede his death. Shame on the rest of you ungrateful mother fuckers for lying to OP. Young Sheldon is actually the best show on TV rn and the real Wonder Years reboot. But you NPCs will never know
Shame on you bitch

i didnt even know young sheldon was still fucking running, i thought it got canceled or ended years ago

Is young bazinga man worth watching?

Why the fuck would anyone watch this shit? The ads made me pro choice.

It's Sheldon's dad cheating on his mum, which is the origin of Sheldon knocking 3 times.
Sheldon's dad doesn't die until a year after.

Molested.

Sheldon from the future (post Big Bang) discovered time travel and visits Young Sheldon altering the fabric of time.

normies love this shit for some reason. gonna be awkward when young sheldon gets too old

they're still making new episodes of
NCIS
macguyver reboot
and more i don't want to think about.
there's also all the star trek they keep putting out, despite the fact no one watches it.

The show will start to be good somehow

They aren't NPCs. The lameness of the original show has just convinced a lot of people not to even give this much better show a chance.

>TBBT canon
i'd nofaplife, fall in love, get her pregnant, and sacrifice my first, second, and third born to cast a spell that caused anyone who would ever think, speak, or type this sequence of characters to violently explode.

Bizarrely, yes. It's not the same tonally or conceptually as TBBT. It's closer to a toned down Malcom meets The Wonder Years.

and no one cares, because it could be the best thing ever made/written, but connecting it to a horrid sitcom means no one will ever give it a chance, except the retarded fuckwits who made said sitcom popular.

ZIMBABWE

I only watch the Grace Mckenna scenes.

Somebody is getting diddled

sheldonbros are we gonna make it to 1000 episodes?

This, we all knew it was coming and it's about the right time.

Yeah, I know. I'm not shilling. Someone asked. I even said as much as this earlier in the thread. It's connection with TBBT poisoned the well.