Movies to watch with a girl

Is American Psycho a good movie to watch with a girl?
I'm also thinking about maybe Fight Club, Taxi Driver or Primal Fear
She's left leaning and a feminist, should I choose other films?
Any help will be appreciated

Attached: 1644451223064.jpg (828x817, 119.75K)

no youre supposed to watch Drive with her

i´m a girl and i love american psycho

i´m trans btw

Attached: 1618413175124.jpg (400x400, 18.8K)

It doesn't matter your only supposed to watch the first 10 minutes then start fucking anyway

i recommand eight legged freaks. no idea why it works so good.

Fight Club is like bug spray for a pussy

Nigga just watch the Thomas crown affair or pretty woman or some shit bitches love that shit

I watched American Psycho with my gf (ex).
We fucked while watching the movie.
It was one of the few times where she achieved a continuously orgasmic state (10+ orgasms).

During normal sex, she'd come at least 2 to 3 times with me.
But when we were fucking while watching American Psycho, she just kept cumming, one after the other.

Make of it what you will.

this, i tried to watch mullholand drive or whatever the fuck that movie is called with some art hoe chick from my uni and we couldnt make it to 5 minutes till we started fucking

I like horror for a few reasons. Return of the Living Dead and Planet Terror are top tier date movies.

No and ngmi. Even horror like Predator, Predator 2 and Scream are kinda geared towards a gendered audience and not the best picks. Ideally it's a good time for everyone. Also nothing about race (except for The Birth of a Nation (1915)) as it's cringe.

the room always works for me. tommy drives bitches wild for some reason

I was shown American Psycho by an ex girlfriend, so yeah, go for it.

A Siberian Film

She will think I'm autistic (which I am)
Well making out is the end goal but I need to find a good movie at least
This shit looks ass, no offense.
She reminds me very well about the female protagonist, she also has, well, many problems
Yeah but I don't want to watch some romance cliche (but she does like that shit, will think about it)
Unfortunately she's not into horror. But thanks for the tip
Impressive, very nice

Attached: 1647667965316.jpg (1080x1350, 221.7K)

Problem Child 2

>Unfortunately she's not into horror
That's really why I recommended those two movies. The comedic elements are genuinely funny and it lightens the load of the scary stuff. Gets them wet as October user. They're not mindless slashers like Friday the 13th or grotesquekino like the Thing, they're just immersive and good fun.

Kys normie scum I hope the whore has aids so when you bang your dick falls off you fucking normalfag nigger i meet you IRL I'll thimo your skull in and bang your whore without consent

Re-Animator is another good example btw.

unironically those sorts of fedora core movies are great to watch with a girl since they feature hot actors acting like edgy bad boys which get them going but they're under a layer of entry level intellectualism so you two can pretend you're just watching it for that

Then when she has sex with you she'll pretend it's Brad Pitt.

If you don't shut up about it, I am about to have sex with you and pretend its Brenda Putt.